1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Football Abuse!!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by bluebanana, Nov 24, 2016.

1. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

how will let get out of this mess......hang themselves like the crewe man or use the media like usual......the latter no doubt <ok>

my final post of this thread....sorry blue if you think I hijacked your thread butty I just thought it all needs hiring that's all>>>>>><no offence meant><take care brother>

2. bluebanana

bluebanana Member

Hi Aber, personally Ive no objection to your comments on this thread. I think we all have an opinion and perhaps occasionally we do get things out of content. Never the less Im pleased for you or any one else to have a rant over what I post, far better to do that than undertake actions that result in life changes for (in this case) innocent victims. Old Sparkey...carry on the good work M8, always composed and direct without being offensive, I really do like the mix of posters on this forum, its encouraging to know I walk with understanding, passionate and knowledgeable people, its a shame general society did not share some of our values. However lets get back to the football focused matters now guys and draw a line under things.

3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You wouldn't want to come to Porthcawl Aber - it's full of bloated capitalists like me........<laugh>

Three car families in nice detached houses. Fck me, even Trecco has gone upmarket - you can't get a shag there for under 50 quid now...........<laugh>

(Sorry for hijacking your thread Banana and I am of course referring to adult females :emoticon-0105-wink:)

4. aberdude

yep gone are the days of miners caravans and a good atmosphere.......its in with people who dont like neighbours having better caravans than themselves these days>>>>>>>>>>>and I wouldn't say bloated capitalists sparkey, more up 2 thy neck in fking debt is more the case I expect <ok>....anyways I would like 2 come down because since they demolished the bus shelters in my village I miss the smell of stale piss and the retirement homes for the elderly by the sea is perfect 2 reminisce <diva>:emoticon-0172-mooni:emoticon-0172-mooni

ps im not sure you have 2 pay for sex down your way though sparkey......the porthcawl girls love us valley lot, I think its the spitting on the fingers warm up time that does it for them tbh.

talking about adult females>>>>>>>>>how is thatcher these days the rotten fkr <whistle>

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  5. aberdude

cheers blue dude........<ok>.......me and sparks are poles apart on most stuff>>>>but one thing we have in common is we both suffer from supporting the same team.....me not so much because I struggle with the crap on the pitch and in the boardroom since we moved from ninian park but hey ho its in me blood and ive spilt more than most for it and for that reason I still keep an eye on the game <ok>

anyway sparkey has offered me down his gaff for a month in the summer so I think I`ll take him up on his offer and fix some bridges <ok><whistle>

6. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

Watch those Porthcawl girls Aber they like a half of lager AND a packet of cheese & onion.

7. aberdude

they will know when they see me ive not got the money for half a lager dave <laugh>>>>>>but I`ll make sure I`ll take some soft cheese triangles and a couple of onions from me allotment in me trackie bottoms Justin casey........im banned from buying crisps, i fell out with walkers at the start of the season with me complaining lineker was pants on match of the day.......

DaiJones likes this.
  8. bluebanana

bluebanana Member

The down side Sparky is that you cant get a cup of Coffee there after 5.30. Unless those ladies of the night are doing take outs?

9. bluebanana

bluebanana Member

Hey Aber, is that guy...Justin Casey from the Garw valley, Know his cousin quite well Dennis...now between me and him we would need a blood transfusion for the amount of blood we have shed for the Bluebirds. LOL

10. aberdude

<laugh>.....I like it blue......us Cardiff lads have had 2 defend ourselves on many occasions......and boy were we good at it <laugh>

11. bluebanana

bluebanana Member

:emoticon-0102-bigsm OHHH HAPPY DAYS LOL

12. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

I think they prefer it if you take it out yourself. <whistle>

13. bluebanana

bluebanana Member

Smart reply BfB, smart reply lol. Happened to pop down Porthcawl yesterday evening, grabbed a packet of chips at possibly their most prestigious Fish and Chip shop and whilst waiting overheard a customer and someone ( whom Im guessing is the proprietor) chatting away about the defensive woes of their football team, got my interest until the number 5 was mentioned . I instantly recognised (because occasionally Ive been told Im quite sharp) that they were chatting about the Whitesox, well I was aghast to think I may be putting my £1.90 into the pocket of a Jack, so I told them to stick their chips up their buccaneer adding that the next time I return it will be to batter their fish. JBs wont get a penny out of me until they pay back the money that was contributed to keep them in business to a worthwhile charity.

BluefromBridgend likes this.
  14. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>