1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Football Abuse!!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by bluebanana, Nov 24, 2016.

1. bluebanana

bluebanana Member

Its tragic to hear that young footballers have been sexually abused by coaches football staff etc. Its never good to hear of any child abuse cases but Im completely baffled how clubs have dodged their legal right to protect young people in their care. Its time for governments to trawl through all tiers and levels of organisations, clubs etc (irrespective of their status) in order to insure the protection of our children and young people. Sadly Gary Speeds suicide has been mentioned. In some quarters there is a chain of thought that his death is connected to this abuse as the perpetrator was well known to Gary. Never good to raise this subject but its relevance is important.
    In a nutshell guys if you suspect anything then report it, if you are a victim ...speak out!!

2. isawronnymoorescore

isawronnymoorescore Well-Known Member

How do these people go so long without being detected. Its beggars belief really.

3. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

Football is only the tip of the iceberg, how long has the inquiry about child abuse been going on, is it 3 or 4 heads of the inquiry resigning ?

There are some very very high up people in the middle of this and all covering each others backs.

It is strange that those named are either dead or on their last legs.

4. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

worrying times indeed lads this wont be the end I tell you.......infact you will see its right through the top end of society(and lower ends but on a smaller scale no doubt) and so much so wiki leaks should pull the plug on the lot of them if they have the information......pizza gate looks an interesting plot at the moment(Clinton and cronies).....hoax or fact....its up 2us 2decide really all we can do is hope the hacking groups are passing on real info........out of the hacking groups or the Clinton, I got no doubt in my mind who`ll be telling the truth <ok>

5. aberdude

the establishment and the church can do what they likes dai dude, as long as it`s got power over politicians police judges media, and we all know how perverted some of these mother fkrs are, it wouldn't be hard like the krays did as 2 set them up with a party drugs and some photo evidence,, once the deed is done its take the money and fk up time or the house of cards falls 2pieces.........<ok>

6. aberdude

its not time for the government to trawl through shi.t like this dude, as we all know the latest scandal with victims of abuse are walking out in droves because the establishment keep putting a fox in the pen 2 protect the chickens <ok>.

its all a fking game and unless we fking wake up this will continue, the corruption above us is fking sickening and needs the walls 2 be taken down <ok>

david ickes the solution is worth a listen 2.......give him a chance for twenty mins yeah <ok>

7. aberdude

pizzagate wiki leaks (john podesta gets hacked....close aid 2 the last few president`s and Hillary on the most recent campaign), don't bury your heads lads do some research and lets see where you stand when you digest the only way out of this rabbit hole.....<ok>

we can take this country back without violence and not with that brexit sh.it its fking deeper than that load of side show smoke and mirrors rubbish..........the establishment needs bringing down end of <ok>

there`s no end 2these fkrs evil ways, and I for one have had a enough of the smile and carry on attitude..........im ready 2 fking burst with frustration at the bury the head im ok jack people out there.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    DaiJones likes this.
  8. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

In mine & your grandfathers day they would not have put up with the ****e doled out today Aber, the people today have gone soft.

Jay-Rede likes this.
  9. aberdude

soft and fking selfish dude, that's what`s happened all of us turning into golem looking after our own little precious lives, its difficult 2 blame people in most cases because that's all weve been taught.....farmed from birth so 2 speak <ok>.......but its in our hands now 2 not leave our own made mess destroy our childrens children freedoms and basic human rights..............and if there is still a system called democracy out there then it needs 2 be in the hands of the people and not in the hands of the Zionist corporate globalists bullies and satanic paedophile rings(the churches etc) that currently exist <ok>

DaiJones likes this.
  10. aberdude

blue with an important current subject you only got three other members commenting on it>>>>>>>>>>shame really but what it really shows is the bury the head culture most live in these days>>>>>>tiz a fking shame when they prefer 2 talk about gambling than real issues in society <ok>

I`ll hang my head in sorrow at whats become of the welsh public........no fight any more just lie down and take it <excuse the pun>

11. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Aber - maybe those like me who like to chat about football in general and maybe having a little bet for fun on it prefer to do just that on a football forum. <ok>

You can continue with your rant against society in general as long as you want on here - it's open to anyone who wants to express a point of view about anything.

The fact that the vast majority prefer not to join in on this Cardiff City football club chat forum doesn't mean they necessarily disagree with you. Burying heads in sand is the usual criticism of those who don't choose to come on here to share your views. Many probably do, but look for the approriate anarchist forum to express them rather than a football one.

I don't want to fall out with you in any way, but please don't criticise those who chose not to comment with you in your crusade on this forum.

I suppose that makes me and many others "head in sand" fodder for the power brokers of this world - ah well, so be it. <ok>

12. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

A thorough investigation is needed to bring these monsters to justice. As a dad of two beautiful babies if anyone were to hurt my children, I would not be accountable for my actions and would gladly do life in prison. Any form of child abuse in my opinion deserves a death penalty... Just my opinion though.

The Exile and DaiJones like this.
  13. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Aber... feel free to sound off... but when someone suggests David Icke for anything but goalkeeping or, possibly, a bit of Midlands TV punditry, then he loses all credibility. I also can't say I am into this major catastrophe and great conspiracy theories bollocks... but that's just my opinion.
    Democracy is over-rated when it results in the dumb and daft voting on serious things. The Swiss may have it right when they have referendums but don't hold themselves to the result!!! And I'm afraid Jezza and his gang are just as deluded. The system we have in the UK forces anyone to the right just to get in and be able to do something. And some sort of ****in' revolution will not put it to rights either. it's education that does it but we are well short of that. So! If you're looking for a culprit, look at who has kept education of the masses well down. And the internet is not the answer. I'm talking quality education that teaches people to think and analyse.... and that encourages people to do that. But everything is getting dumbed down. And so, we have some dumb gets who can present themselves getting in and running the show. The EU, flawed though it is, is the best way forward. The US, flawed though it is, WAS an overall force for good. All that is going to hell in a handcart! And the idiots who pushed for the mould to be broken and 'let's have a new start' by getting rid of the old guard have just dropped us all in it. The system was not perfect but it was the best we had after years of development. These latest developments have put us back 50 years and it will take us some time to recover... probably not in my life time.
    Rant over and apologies for all who were daft enough to read the preceding and for going off topic.
    All the best,, lads and lasses!
    And another thing,... why no ladies involved in our page, eh?

Jay-Rede and BluefromBridgend like this.
  14. aberdude

its called numbers sparkey, so maybe if some did contribute 2 this serious shi.t compared 2 football I`d have some kind of understanding of who the fk im dealing with on here and that im not talking 2 a bunch of fking robots who doesn't care about the rights and wrongs of the power structures in place at the moment.........my rant against as you put it is a fking just one......and yes it is burying youre head by not speaking up>>>>.......the silent majority speaks loudly for the puppet masters 2 carry on as usual.

sparkey ive got no need 2 fall out with you and it wasn't aimed at you solely but seems ive touched a nerve......yes this is a fking football forum and yes I joined as a football fan years back.....but things have changed since then, and football is know a very small part of my life it just so happens I thought I met mates on here that like something other than constant football chatter................so please let me have my free speech and I`ll let you play the farmers sheep dog(people police)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  15. aberdude

with all due respect frank, and I agree with most of what you say but, losing credibility for using david icke as my man at the moment is my choice and I used my choice by lisening 2what he was saying.....slowly ive come 2 realise this guy has done his homework and is all over these mother fkrs........let me tell you if you check out most of his talks he speaks more truths than any politician has ever spoken.......call me a thinker but in my world I`d listen 2 truths not lies 2 guide me on my path through life.........the only page of icke im not totally on is the reptilian side but the more research you do the more you see pointing in that direction <ok>.....im hoping he can clear that up for me when I go with a few others 2 Manchester in January for his wake up tour.

anyways im not looking at fighting over my views, they are what they are and im always happy 2 discuss and digest.

16. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Aber - I've no objection to you having free speech pal, fire away, but you've turned a thread subject about a specific problem regarding the sexual abuse of young footballers into another wider anti-establishment crusade. Just read your own posts back.

As I said, this is essentially a football forum but if you want to post threads and talk about your political beliefs, then go ahead. In this case you've simply hijacked a thread about a specific subject for your own ends and then complained about the lack of support for the thread.

Don't know about anyone else on here but I post to chat about football in general and Cardiff City FC, it's owner, manager and players in particular, not with a vision of trying to change the world.

Some of your posts are like a recruitment drive for Anarchists 'R Us. As I've said before, it's your choice and you can post what you like but why don't you start a specific thread about it and then see who joins in?

Unless it contravenes the very broad rules of the forum it will stay up for anyone who wishes to discuss. Just don't berate others who choose other subject matter to discuss on here.

Incidentally, you haven't touched a nerve pal, it's just that I've never been a farmer's sheep dog but that's possibly how you'd describe anyone who didn't come out and support your opinions. <ok>

17. aberdude

but that's exactly what itis butty its on mass scale and not just in football>>>>.the football side is only just kicking off(excuse the pun).............

my postsare a recruitment drive sparkey, I see you not joining then>>>>>>>>>>>or should I say the odds on you joining are longer than Cardiff winning the champions league.(only playing)

and yes of course I think of you as a farmers sheep as I do with most people given a little bit of power.........its nothing personal I just wouldn't want I job myself policing people who may just step outside certain boxes.......in fairness you don't flex your muscle and delete and ban likethe Swansea forums little hitler and for that im thankful....anyways with the racism going on with the jacks site im a little fking angel I fking tell ew

18. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

No probs Aber.

19. aberdude

have you giving it a chance and I don't mean aliens and bigfoot reptiles and elvis lives on mars im talking the 9/11 7/7 evidence(the war on terror), food poising-gmo Monsanto (rise in cancer), 2 name just a few, I`ll leave the other stuff for you 2 decide where the truths seem 2 fall into place.

I hope you have a look for my sanity sake dude, after all many a book has been left unread by just looking at the cover.......and then I`ll ask do you see what I see.

20. aberdude

youre a man of many words sparkey <laugh><ok>......seems ive fkd my holiday down porthcawl up for next year en <laugh>