1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FIFA

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Dec 19, 2016.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

FIFA - you can shove the money up your arse !
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38368144

I apologise if any of you are offended by my language - but I feel so strongly - so disgusted by the action by FIFA -that I cannot control my emotions -- actually I have 'held back' - there could have been a lot of F's and K's in the sentiments I wanted to give.

I find it even more incredible that FIFA have taken action against the Welsh FA because there were fans displaying poppies !!! WTF ! -- so I am not allowed to wear what I like when I go to a football match.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  2. brb

brb CR250

It's a disgrace and I don't get this wording..."In the stadium and on the pitch, there is only room for sport, nothing else." So what about when there are national two minute silences for people killed by terrorist attacks, is that not making a political or religious statement in the eyes of the foe?

3. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

brb
    FIFA (and other organisations ) have a minute's 'silence - or applause, in 'celebration of life,' if one of their Directors has died. I don't have a problem with that -- even if, in FIFA's own words, it has nothing to do with anything on the pitch ! So - why the double standard ?

There are few subjects that not only transcends football - but overshadows it. World peace, World freedom and the recognition and respect for everyone involved must ALWAYS be given - and yet FIFA cannot do that for just ONE day a year. And they should be more ashamed of themselves for punishing the Welsh FA because some fans dared to wear a poppy....... what has that got to do with football on the pitch ? But what else can you expect from an organisation that has had such honorable people like Blatter as leader ?

Mind you - Blatter's not alone http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38370767

Evil only exists where good people do nothing.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  4. brb

brb CR250

Problem is we all as football supporters across the world feed this corrupt bunch of greedy pigs every week financially. The governments of each country such as our own will not do anything because those that serve us are as bent as those at FIFA, otherwise if that was untrue the organisation would have been ripped apart by now.

5. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

When FIFA award the world cup to a country, they decide the venue on best available bid, there is no chance the decision is ever political, no honest guvnor.

What a bunch of self important ******************************************************************************

6. Old Timer in Cyprus

Old Timer in Cyprus Active Member

I wonder how many of the opposing troops who played football in no man's land at Christmas 1914 ever came home?
    Wouldn't cut any ice with FIFA 'cause it was played on mud and not on the pitch.