1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Feel the Burn

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Captain Morgan, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

2. RobespierreFFC

Will be interesting to see how he develops and whether he breaks into the first team next season. The 10 minutes or so i have seen of Rafique Halliche this season against peterborough suggest that had hughes or hangeland got injured he may have been in trouble this year, so hopefully at the very least players such as Burn, Briggs and Senderos (when fit) can start to put some more pressure on those 2, and allow them to have the occasional rest, as they have been literally ever presents this season.

3. Fulhaman

Fulhaman Well-Known Member

Well, he's tall enough. Never heard of him but with luck he'll be a star in the making.

4. Constcrepe

Constcrepe Active Member

Mark Hughes has a knack of buying good players for low prices.

5. Bandit

Bandit Active Member

Saw the interview with his manager. What a vile man. He said something along the lines of "The deal's not done yet, anything can still happen. If Man Utd were to come in then he would go there" Obviously Utd had bigger fish to fry eh?

6. frogman27

frogman27 Member

This is great. I do not know anything about him, but I think quite a few clubs were sniffing around him. I think it shows that we are moving in the right direction as a club. We need to invest in some young players and develop them. Hopefully we are doing this because we want to produce a young team that can advance to premiership quality.