1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

FA Cup Final

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by Tractor Tim, May 12, 2011.

1. Tractor Tim

Tractor Tim Member

So do you want to see Walters score a hat-trick or get a red card? Or something entirely different? Personally, I'd be delighted to see him pick up the match ball.

2. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

I'd like to see him break his leg, preferably in the opening five minutes...

I am looking forward to the game though going to be much more interesting than watching the usual suspects.

3. Tractor Tim

Tractor Tim Member

Does it matter which leg? :)

4. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

Both, preferably!

5. Tractor Boy Steve Getting Slimmer

Blimey LYHLitfc, thats a bit harsh mate...Okay I know he probably left on somewhat bitter conditions/terms, but we can only believe what we read in the papers (Well I will for a start)...During his time at PR, I do honestly feel that he gave everything most of the time, some other Townies may well disagree, and it is their choice. Walters was the best forward/striker we had and this with him being played wide right as well (Arieal threat against a small left back!!)...I wish him well on Saturday, and hope that he along with Stoke pick up that famous piece of silverware, BUT maybe a torn cartilidge will be suffice.

COYB

6. PioneerBlueinOZ

No Broken legs from me but must admit I'm still a little jealous that he has now decided to start scoring

Also the fact he couldn't adapt to Keane's style of Hoofball and the way he left leaves a bad taste in my mouth...lets also not forget Otter's gloating

...I hope he misses a pen/sitter thats costs them the game!