1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Effect of Brexit

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Davylad, Mar 26, 2016.

1. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

So in regards to immigration. Let's assume that the worst case scenario is that all the millions of expats who live in Europe are, for one reason or another, forced to return to the uk (Distinct possibility of this happening should countries not give the UK favourable treaties). Let's also assume the people who are not from the UK are kicked out of Britain. What will people say when the immigration "problem" is now repatriation?
    There are many dark years ahead for Britain now. Life won't get easier, or indeed cheaper and those that voted out may have done so for the wrong reasons. Sovereignty is bullshit. Britain already had the best deal in Europe and the EU was very much in need of Britain being a driving force in making it a success.
    Contrary to popular belief, Britain doesn't have to accept EU laws and most of them are designed to benefit everyone. I.e standardisation and acceptance of products, goods and services from all nations. There's a reason why products from China are largely considered inferior to those from Europe.

I could go on but I feel as though this has been played out.

Naas Blue, Treble and Stan like this.
  2. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

There aren't any NATO missile stations in Georgia, yet exactly the same thing happened, he's using the same excuses that Hitler did for invading Poland and Sudetenland. "They're killing Russians" he said about Georgia, but only Georgians were dead. "They're discriminating against Russians and have banned Russian in Schools" there's only 1 Ukraine language school in the whole country. His political opponents are murdered, there are no meaningful elections any more and independant TV stations no longer exist there.

Open YOUR eyes, you're as bad as Neville Chamberlain

Stan likes this.
  3. armchairblue

armchairblue Well-Known Member

nothing much will change.....anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.Nothing like a good protest vote to get people going.

4. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

......"nothing much will change" - I thought we'd just left the German led EU 4th Reich. <cool>

armchairblue likes this.
  5. DferPolarBear

DferPolarBear Well-Known Member

Just got here..................Don't more people emigrate from the UK than come in? I thought our population was slightly shrinking and getting older. I guess what is true depends on who is shouting the loudest.