1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

****e.

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Schlem Boogerman, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Again, why would he be involved in the discussion between the hierarchy though? His job is simply to go and watch games, find players. He will be given a remit to work to. None of those 4 are walking out of a meeting and saying "here you know whats happening, that **** Ashley has vetoed Rafa's signing, Carr is back in charge, Charnley is gonna get the sack" blah blah.

Like I say I could be wrong but I'm not having any of this.

2. Sheikh_of_Araby

Sheikh_of_Araby Well-Known Member

Just passing on what I was told. It wasn't a private meeting. The senior management/ coaching/ scouting team were involved. Someone within that group leaked it to the players.

3. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Aye I know mate, I know you're not saying its gospel. I personally think this is just typical Newcastle conjecture all because we didn't do anything in a transfer window and haven't been great on the pitch. It must be Ashley. Simply must be. Or Charnley.

Nah Rafa has had everything he needed to get out of the division. I'm sure a man of his experience knows that and is expecting better from himself.

4. Sheikh_of_Araby

Sheikh_of_Araby Well-Known Member

We can only wait and see. If it turns out to be true it's absolute ****ing bullshit.