1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Dont believe a word he says.

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Liw, Jun 21, 2011.

1. MarkoLUFC

MarkoLUFC Well-Known Member

I choose to believe because it helps me sleep at night. I choose to keep my faith in humanity and this club.

2. Whiteyorkist

Whiteyorkist Active Member

Paul Robinson anyone!!

3. The-Don

The-Don Well-Known Member

Marko

in that case you choose to have the wool pulled over your eyes!

I support the club, and support the team but I don't support the corrupt bastard upstairs!!

Grayson feeds me anymore lies and he is starting to lose my trust!

4. Pags

Pags Well-Known Member

Having faith in humanity does not mean you have to have faith in the club…and to have such blind faith does no-one any good because if there I a big turnaround and it all falls flat on your face, that’s a big dip. Whereas the people who see it coming more, are expecting it so its not as much of a surprise.

Tellign people to go support someone else also shows you arent willing to listen to other opinions othr than your own no matter how misguided any individual may be.

5. MarkoLUFC

That's the thing, you can't prove they are lies. We were promised action in January and didn't get any, maybe he wasn't lying about lack of availability. Teams are reluctant to let their players go in the January transfer window and contracts rarely run out around that time leaving free agents pretty few and far between.

As long as I support this club I will believe in whoever runs it, or else what is the point in bothering? If I genuinely lose faith I will stop supporting and just go back to not really bothering with football, but I don't want to do that so I will keep going while I am enjoying the ride.

6. Liw

Liw Member

Marko just a knob head

Anyone who isnt worried about whats gone on, whats going on and what players grayson will bring in, obviously doesnt care about the club, and is just on here as a social thing, probably a perv, probably listens to games on Yorkshire radio

There having faith in grayson and bates, but to have a go at others who are getting abit worried about the club, alittle bit sad

7. Liw

Liw Member

"There's having faith"

8. Whiteyorkist

Whiteyorkist Active Member

So nice to have you back LIW! I thought you were a changed man but obviously not.

Your little comment about Yorkshire Radio is rather pathetic, I suppose you’ll be coming out with the plastic comments next.

You may be lucky enough to follow The Mighty Whites home and away but some of us have other commitments and limited funding. I have a family that comes first (yes even before Leeds United) so for people like yourself who are lucky enough to go to every game, enjoy!

I get to go to quite a few games but some of us have different priorities, this doesn’t make you more passionate about Leeds United. I’ve supported them since my dad took me to ER in 1972-73. Yorkshire Radio / Minster FM is my little life line to my beloved Leeds United.

And finally just because you go to more games doesn’t mean you know what you’re talking about. If you are that convinced Ken Bates is taking the club to the cleaners may I suggest you stop giving him your money, or have you got so much it doesn’t matter?

9. philhleeds

philhleeds Member

He sprung a surprise with Kasper last year, and I`m sure he will do similar this.

Lots of words going to be eaten soon.

10. Pags

Pags Well-Known Member

Ever the optimist Philth. :)

As for everyone else calm yourself down. :)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. If it differs then that’s what these boards are about. If someone told me to go and support another team simply because I dotn believe the stuff that comes out from the boardroom I wouldn’t be too impressed either.

11. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Not sure where Grayson's supposed to be telling lies in this instance.

12. MarkoLUFC

I feel I've been misunderstood here. I didn't tell him to support another team because he doesn't believe anything from the boardroom. I told him to support another team because all he ever does is bitches and moans about every tiny little thing. I don't remember the last time Liw said something constructive about anything it's all just doom and gloom mongering and it drives me bloody barmy.

13. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

In fairness, he started a thread today called 'People shouldnt be worried about the fact we've brought no one in yet' which I thought was more constructive than the blind panic some Leeds fans have been exuding over the last 24 hours. Maybe I'm just immune to LIW having not been a 606er.

14. Pags

Pags Well-Known Member

Sorry, finished work, went to Primarni and now on bus

Isn't this what the sites for to vent what we don't at games?

Also it's close season so it's gonna be rajjy on here!

If you actually saw him at games, he gives his support (other than the occasional complaining bout a ****ed up pass) n on here he vents the frustration that isn't done at games.

15. MarkoLUFC

If I'm completely honest it just gets me down. I can't stand negativity. It is ok to criticise constructively, but just making doom and gloom statements all the time with no real point to them just gets everybody down.

As for matches? I think I missed about 3 home games last season. 2 of those I listened to on the radio. I also managed to get to 6 away games, although one of those was that gashfest at Bramall Lane and another was that eyesore the Barnsley lads call "Oakwell".

Bates knows that season ticket renewals have been slower than they could have been, and he also knows if he spends some money on players the renewals will come flying in. He's not an idiot. Everything that has been told to us from Bates and Grayson is completely reasonable and believable. There is nothing there that stinks of fell deeds unless you originally set out to find a conspiracy. As long as that remains the case I will believe what I'm told. It's also due to the fact that there is no other information.

Don't get me wrong, I am a little worried since we accepted an offer for Schmeichel. Especially if Grayson thinks Brown is a replacement. I don't think he does, however. I believe he will give us another shocker like last season and that it will be someone good. Preferably someone who can actually conduct the defense as if he were John Williams in front of an orchestra.

16. Pags

Pags Well-Known Member

Fair enough.

I didn't go Barnsley but my worst away day ever is Sheffield in the main part cos of our own ****ing fans.

Liw went to both as well.

For me it's not the kasper thing that annoys me, it's the blind love in of paynter as stated in the evening post. I mean come on, wtf? Couldn't score on a brothel with a wallet full of cash that one!