1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Defying the odds

Discussion in 'Crystal Palace' started by Miketyson2007, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

Oh well Brighty Wrighty another win last night and up to 5th place 1 point behind second place Hammers and.........a crowd of 11,000<laugh>

2. Bright_Wright

Bright_Wright Member

And a happy 11,000 it was Mike, you carry on enjoying league 1 football mate with your "massive" crowds and us 11,000 will continue to enjoy the season we are currently having in the "Championship"

Just admit it Mike you are a bitter old fool? You was all so sure that Palace were going to be in trouble this season, and it is literally eating you up inside at how well we are playing (home & away).

You must be the only ****er I know who is more interested in the attendance at a game than what the score was!! I personally dont give a toss if there was 10,000 bums on seats or 100,000, as long as the 3 points arrive on the league table, which lets face it Mikey old boy, they cuurently are!!!!

<party> <party> <party>

3. Miketyson2007

im sure your owners are very concerned about the meagre attendances at selhurst.Lets face it you aint going to attract players if you get piss poor crowds thus low wages its economics.
    Look at the bigger picture Brighty Wrighty your just an innocent pup.
    The naiveity of the young...ahh bless

4. Bright_Wright

Bright_Wright Member

Well we didnt do too bad in the summer transfer market now did we? Murray and Parr have been immense + bringing players through the ranks such as Zaha and Williams always helps!!

CPFC 2010 have stuck to a very strict budget, Dougie has done as he always has done and worked his magic with what he has to work with.

You worry more about your "little" club and I will enjoy mine.

5. Miketyson2007

Must be quite lonely at selhurst with all the empty spaces though to be fair the board do try their best to attract fans trouble is it don`t work....oh well thats the way it goes.
    Enjoy Zaha and williams cos due to lack of support no matter what you do on the pitch you wont be able to afford to keep em after xmas...nevermind

6. Bright_Wright

Bright_Wright Member

They will be going nowhwhere in Jan mate, granted they will move on sometime in the future but it wont be anytime soon.

They are both on long contracts so a nice wedge will come into the club whatever happens!!

Wont be lonely at Portman road tomm, 2000+ making the trip, away support quality as always.............

<party> <party> <party>

7. Miketyson2007

And home support s##t very odd.
    Though I see kids for a quid v Reading so you never know you may get 20,000 to boost the average to look ...very average.

8. The Archers

The Archers Well-Known Member

CAFC support?? <doh>

9. Bright_Wright

Bright_Wright Member