1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

DC

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Captain Jack Sparrow, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

Apparently DC's mother passed away just a few hours before kick off today. Marcus Stewart did the pre-match and post-match interview and he said in the post-match interview that DC received some bad news earlier which was why he was doing the interview instead and why the players went to DC immediately after scoring the 1st goal. It wasnt said on the radio what the bad news was but apparently his mother had just died.

I hope he gets some time away now to be with his loved ones. Next game is Barrow next Sunday and Stewart should have enough about him to take over for that and let DC be with his family at this time. Just my opinion. Well done to him for staying with the team today and that shows how much love he has for our club.

2. banksyisourhero

banksyisourhero Well-Known Member

My condolences to Daryl and his Family..

3. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

DC and his family in my thoughts and prayers at this time. I hope he feels at peace and that the press and others leave the family to grieve without interruption

Captain Jack Sparrow likes this.
  4. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Thoughts are with Daryl, his family and friends, losing your mum is the biggest loss possible.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    Captain Jack Sparrow likes this.