1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Davies to Bham City and Larrson to Villa!

Discussion in 'Aston Villa' started by Villan1956, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Villan1956

Villan1956 New Member

Whilst I don't think it's a good idea to let BC have Davies, I am wondering if getting Larrson would be a smart move.

I don't watch the Blues for obvious reasons, and therefore have no idea how good or bad Larrson is.

Is he any better than what we already have? Do we wan't to buy offloads from our enemy?

2. Villa

Villa New Member

I'll be quite sad to see Curtis Davies go. I think when he's had a run in the side, he's been good for us. More of a "cultured" centre back, rather than just a stopper. I think he was unlucky with his injury under MON, and then they seemed to fall out over his contract, so I don't think he was given a fair chance after he recovered from the shoulder injury.

I've been told by friends who are Blues fans that Larrson is one of their better players. However, I'm not convinced he would improve our team at the moment. Probably a decent squad player.

I wouldn't say he is an "offload" though. The only reason he is leaving is because his contract is up in the summer, and he is not going to sign a new one I believe. He's been linked with several premier league clubs, and spanish ones.

3. Carl_AVFC

Carl_AVFC New Member

Guess that means Davies won't be re-joining Leicester on loan

4. Four2Three1©

Four2Three1© Active Member

for rivals you guys sure like giving each other players lol......

5. Carl_AVFC

Carl_AVFC New Member

Well lately there has been Ridgewell and Gardner over to the blue side, and we have had Heskey all be it he went to Wigan first and now it looks like Davies and Larsson are swapping. Think if I am right Larsson can play Left-Back as well as Left-Wing.

6. KEYSASMASHINGLAD

The blouses used to having our rejects, BUT WE DONT WANT THERE'S !