1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

David Luiz

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by KING-KERRY-DIXON, Jan 27, 2011.

1. KING-KERRY-DIXON

Dunno why we dont tell Benfica to do one over the Luiz transfer saga,they are holding us to ransom wanting £30 million or throwing one of our promising youngsters into the deal.Thing is even if we do get him he needs a work permit that takes a couple of weeks plus I assume he is european cup tied cos im sure he has already played for Benfica this year in champions league and who knows how he will do in England anyway as it always seems to take the foreign players a season or two to settle in,I think we would be better of with Bolton's Gary cahill who would cost less money,is tried and tested in the premiership and is not european cup tied plus he's friggin ENGLISH !!!!

2. Dave Woods-Spanishblue

I agree 100% with youre comments King-Kerry.Why should we be held to ransom for a guy who obviously is very talented but would take a season to settle in and as you say is cup tied in europe.Ive said before ,on 606, that we should make a move for Cahill but after monday nights performance should maybe make a cheeky 10 million bid !!