1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic David Haye v Tony Bellew

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Matth_2014, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Matth_2014

Matth_2014 Well-Known Member

Who's winning tonight then ?

2. Libby

Libby 9-0

Haye inside 4. Would love him to get knocked out but can't see it.

They're both twats really wish they could both lose. Think Bellew slightly less of a twat though.

Treble and Stan like this.
  3. Matth_2014

Matth_2014 Well-Known Member

These fights tend to be crap once they get hyped, David Haye can say goodbye to his career if he loses tonight.

4. Libby

Libby 9-0

Haye's a bum anyway at heavyweight. It will be over fairly quickly though imo cos Bellew not a heavyweight either.

On the plus side we'll hopefully get to see Joshua batter him at some point <ok>

5. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

I like Haye..because he doesn't bow down to public demands and act like a pussy or try to pull heart strings like Bellow. He made me cringe yesterday during the press conference when he kept on telling Haye to stop swearing because kids are present. **** off idiot, this is boxing and if you are trying to teach kids something other than how to throw a good punch and belittle your opponent, then take them somewhere else.

I hope Haye smashes Joshua too, he comes across as boring like fu...zzzz. Good fighter but can't listen too him for too long. Like Haye said 'this is the fight you want to watch, Joshua and Klitschko went on a candle lit meal for their press conference'...lol true DH.

Plus I didn't like how 'nigger' came into it from the Scouse crowd during the taunting...hope Haye ****s him up tonight.

6. The Ginger Marks

His career was over 5 years ago, simply he's just plain ****e.

Treble and Libby like this.
  7. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

I won't be watching as I don't give a toss. It's all about money, as per.

As to the fight, Bellew will try to drag Haye into the later rounds as Haye's stamina is questionable after so long out. Haye will rely on taking Bellew out early.

If he doesn't, it could get interesting.

SpursDisciple and pieguts like this.
  8. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Starnge how the media haven't mentioned that, you'd think they'd be all over it.

9. Archers Road

Archers Road Urban Spaceman

I will be watching this round a mate's house tonight, but can't really get interested. Haye, though never likely to succeed as a heavyweight, was an exciting fighter a few years ago, but has spent too long out of the ring now to stand much chance of re-igniting his career.

As for Bellew, he was quite good in Creed, maybe he should stick to acting. Maybe Haye should as well, as he seems to be good pals with Mickey Rourke.

In fact, is this actually a fight at all, or a group audition for Rocky XXII?

10. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

I really hope Haye blows Bellew away in the first round. Think it will go about 4.

Haye in the past has shown dodgy stamina and not a great chin. However against Cleverly Bellew was also out on his feet. Cleverly put on too much muscle and was completely gassed after 5 rounds. Bellew never looked like putting him away. He too was knackered himself.

The only way I see Bellew winning this is Haye getting careless and Bellew landing a huge shot or Haye picking up a injury.

Just hope Bellew and his "classy" fans are shut up big time tonight

11. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

I'm not making it up Luvvy if that's what you are trying to say. It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things and doesn't bother me...what bothered me was why can it always go to that level very quickly. Nothing against Scousers either, could be anyone, just happens to be a bunch of Scousers. I'm not sure if the media would be all over it, I'm glad they are not, it's not about that.

You can catch the press conference on YouTube.

12. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Yep. Haye's weight suggests he's looking for the early knockout. His weight also means IF it gets dragged to later rounds, he's going to be ****ed imo.

The fact Bellew has moved up a weight for this fight screams one thing and one thing only - Big pay day!!

13. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

<laugh> Wasn't saying you were making anything up I was just surprised that it hasn't been reported...Y'scouse hating twat. <whistle>

14. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

... Haye talks a good meanie...just a shame he used his real opportunity to establish himself (against Klitschki) as a rehearsal for a future stint on Strictly ...

PS guy who tiled my bathroom, Jimmy Twite, knocked Haye out in an amateur bout ... didn't quibble over his invoice like I normally would with a tradesman...for some reason :)

15. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

He blamed his loss on a broken toe. What a **** <laugh>

Don't believe everything your tiler tells you Fosse <whistle>

16. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

...one of my best mates has his own bricklaying contractor business and knows Jimmy personally...hence the introduction....you can find details on the internet if you are arsed ...Jimmy wasn't a big puncher but was a good boxer ...had his day in the sun when he connected with one of those perfect punches that can take anyone out ..

Treble likes this.
  17. Stan

Stan Stalker

Lost for words. Can't structure a sentence. Shout "nigger". That will prove your point.

People like that should be neutered.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  18. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

...the steroids may well have done that already for many of them :)

19. Stan

Stan Stalker

I'll watch this fight if I can get a stream. I'm assuming it's PPV on Sky. I only pay to watch pantomimes at Christmas.

I dislike both fighters but I hope Haye wins as Bellew is incredibly irritating

20. Hilts24

Hilts24 Well-Known Member

The media are trying to big up the Heayweight Division as really exciting. The reality is it is a very weak division.

Im sure David Haye wouldnt have stepped up if there were fighters with belts such as Lewis , Bowe , Tyson , Holyfield.

The thought of Bellew winning is unthinkable. I think id cancel my Sky Sports subscription. He thinks hes Rocky Marciano after a KO against a glass jawed cruiser.

Libby and Lovearsenalcock like this.