1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

congrats - deserved win for liverpool

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by -jordan-, Mar 6, 2011.

1. -jordan-

-jordan- Guest

we were probably as bad as you were good, but still a brilliant performance from you lot.

3-1 flattered us in all honestly. we were utterly atrocious in all departments whereas you played with a high tempo and had players switching positions and playing with a fluidity that was somewhat absent under woy.

all the best the rest of the season <ok>

2. Roberto

Roberto Member

Cheers Jor <ok>

3. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

Your magnanimity in defeat is as admirable as it is annoying. Where the heck is Berbnanidez to make it sweeter?

4. -jordan-

-jordan- Guest

carragher the cheating bastard should have gone though.

hows that?

5. Roberto

Roberto Member

Ahhh just as it used to be! lol

6. Muppetfinder General

Thank you. You're wrong, of course, and clearly bitter at your humiliating defeat by our etc etc.

7. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Just going through the rounds I see now guys ;)

Such a refreshing game - definitely enjoyable!

8. crazyhorsealegend

na jordan was right it was an awfull challenge,cant wait to hear what fergie got to say though.

9. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

I don't think it deserved a red card, but it was a hard challenge, it was only 1 footed after all.

If Carragher were to be sent off, then Rafael should have been as well, and to be fair - I'm not sure it would have made much difference to the score line.

10. Muppetfinder General

While we're having this love-in I just want to give major props to Nani for the assist of the season.

11. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Shawcross' tackle on Ramsey that broke his leg was also 1 footed. Carragher went in on Nani's standing leg, above the shin pad, at full force, off the ground with his studs up. That's practically the definition of a red card challenge, and Nani's lucky it didn't dislocate or break his knee. If anything. Rafael's was less desrving of a straight red, as he directed all his force into the pitch (you can see the two divots his studs bring up). But under a strict application of the rules both of them should have walked.

Although I agree with you that even if only Carragher had been sent off, I can't see it making much difference to the final scoreline.

12. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

If Carragher had to be put off,so should Rafael.So that evens itself out.Neither were sent off.Liverpool didn't beat Man United,they left them fighting for dear life in intensive care.They had United by the balls and squeezed them as hard as they could and had them begging for mercy.The good thing was Liverpool showed no mercy.This is the sign of things to come.Liverpool were ruthless and nasty....It was beautiful.Liverpool beat them to a pulp.

13. Roberto

Roberto Member

Did anyone cringe when reading that bit? Felt my balls shaking in my sack! lol

14. Thanks to Shanks

That was not pretty..but yeah, I can feel them..mine that is!

15. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

I get goosebumps when I read things like that - more so when I read of an angry wife who grabbed her husband's manhood and put it into a vice. She then proceeded to set the house on fire and gave her husband a saw - He could get out of the building, but he'd have to saw his manhood off first, or he could die in the fire. Just thinking about it sets me on edge.

16. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

I didn't mean that they physically grabbed Man United by the balls and squeezed them as hard as they could.Its an expression,We ran over them.We beat 3 shades of **** out of them.We not only beat them,we humiliated them.

17. Hash.

Hash. pure daycent

why didnt he just open the vice? if his hands were tied what good was the saw ? too many imponderables there for me to worry or cringe

18. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

It's not the whole story, there was more to it but I can't remember the details <laugh>

19. Roberto

Roberto Member

We know it's an expression lol it's just cringy!

Isn't that a joke where the husband catches the wife and her lover and he takes him to the garage and does that?

20. Roberto

Roberto Member

FOUND IT :1980_boogie_down:

A wife arrived home and found her husband in bed with another woman.

With superhuman strength borne of fury, she dragged him out of the house, into the tool shed in their back yard and put his penis in a vice.

Securing it tightly and removing the handle of the vice, she then picked up a hacksaw.

Terrified, her husband screamed, "Stop! Please! You aren't going to cut it off, are you?"

Placing the saw in her husband's hand and with a gleam of revenge in her eye, the wife replied, "Of course not! I'm going to set fire to the shed. You do whatever you have to do!"

http://www.jokesunlimited.com/jokes/painful_choice.html