1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Clivetime poll/Goalkeeperitis (merged)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Clivetime, Jun 30, 2011.

?

Clivetime - Stay or go?

1. Stay

2. Go

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkoLUFC

MarkoLUFC Well-Known Member

I'd start answering pronto.

2. Clivetime

Clivetime New Member

Childish.

3. Clivetime

Clivetime New Member

I don't whine, I don't bullshit, I state facts.

I would define a prick as someone who is unnecessarily agressive and attacks people for simply having a different opinion to themselves.

4. MarkoLUFC

You do that all the time. Anyone who doesn't agree with your views on Grayson is "blind" and "delusional" according to you, and you are pretty nasty about it quite often.

5. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

Clive, you wouldnt irritate me if you had opinions on other things concerning leeds but all you ever talk about is grayson being a bad manager, just speak about other things

6. Clivetime

Clivetime New Member

I've never called anyone a prick, or been aggressive towards them, or threatened them, or called for them to be banned.

If I think someone has said something ridiculous I'll tell them, and I'll tell them why.

It's not my fault you have an inferiority complex, Mark.

7. MarkoLUFC

Josh, please tell me I've read what he wrote correctly? Maybe not aggressive in the traditional sense but you are quite abusive and you snap at anyone who doesn't agree that Grayson is useless. You just spring for the "delusional" line and never appreciate or acknowledge any points but your own. If you look over the other discussions on this forum you'll notice people on either side of an argument will usually appreciate and acknowledge each others views and then give a constructive criticism of said argument or provide reason why they disagree. All you ever do is tell people they are wrong, you are right, and that is the way things are. Occasionally you tell people what they've said is ridiculous, regardless of how reasonable what they've said actually is. I recently had a similar problem with Liw, I thought he was another one of your types and I had a bit of a go at him. Turns out he's actually a very reasonable bloke with some very astute viewpoints and definitely a respectable member of our community, he simply uses the internet as a method for venting his frustrations at what's going on at the club. You, you just whine whine whine all day long about how bad Grayson is. You actually said earlier that Dave Jones would be a better manager, which is the most hilarious thing I've heard all season. Dave Jones is a terrible manager as shown with Cardiff City and their inability to get promoted despite having spent a great deal more than a number of clubs around them.

8. Josh-LUFC

Clive, read your first sentence and then your third sentence...

Just speak about something else or show that you actually support leeds and i mean support not protest and people might actually start respecting your views on things, at the moment no one does

9. Josh-LUFC

yea totally agree marko

10. I love Leeds United

Clivetime it's time to leave you ****. **** off.

11. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Think I might have to merge pro/anti-Clivetime posts into one thread and Grayson in/out discussions into one thread if that's OK with everyone. Seems quite a few decent topics are being thrown off kilter.

12. MarkoLUFC

You could just delete all comments made my CliveTime and in response to CliveTime in any thread that isn't related to anything he has to say.

13. Jerel Ifil

I think deleting genuine opinions is bad moderating but certainly moving them looks like the best option if something's drifting towards another managerial debate.

14. MarkoLUFC

15. Jerel Ifil

Oops, the merging of the two threads kind of skews the discussion and makes it look like Marko's having a go at me. Ah well. <laugh>

This thread is going nowhere good, any complaints about a particular user and/or how they have contravened the site rules can be PM'd to me or bucks. Thanks.

16. LeakyLeeds

LeakyLeeds Member

I've been away for a while and reading through a few excellent threads has been good. There appears to be a level of numpty creeping in though with CliveTime.

Generally he appears to be an interesting character - possibly. To someone somewhere.

Is he actually a Leeds fan or one of those dull nihilistic characters for which nothing would be right.

He seems too narcissistic - even for a Leeds fan - so what on Earth do people think here. As he seems to like to run pointless articles and ridiculous Polls.....here goes.....

"I think CliveTime is......"

17. Spanish white

Spanish white Active Member

like a dose of thrush .....irritating.......

i dont mind but every thread is anti grayson...its boring and is grayson the worst Manager...
    Im sure he though the same of every Manager we have had... but the constant drival......

Yes Donald i know i have the ignore tab....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.