1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

bully gone

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by shaunindeutschland, Jan 27, 2011.

1. shaunindeutschland

]http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/sport/HULL-CITY-Bullard-Ipswich-confirmed/article-3153153-detail/article.html

2. mussiesredhat

mussiesredhat Active Member

enter the new JB..........10 goals in 20 apparently over two seasons........seems like he could have a attitude but I suppose he wont drink so there is one blessing!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHI3ybI-hjc

3. City1904

City1904 Well-Known Member

He may perform there, and he will get the game time he needs, but for whatever reason's Nigel uses he is not going to get that here, i hope he fails as well i don't want Ipswich over taking us. But i do not begrude him anything, it didn't work here but we move on and look towards the future.

4. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Now up on the OWSl and he can't play against us:

Bullard Joins Ipswich On Loan
    Posted on: Thu 27 Jan 2011

Jimmy Bullard has been released on loan to Ipswich Town until the end of the season.

As he is not currently starting matches for Hull City, it is in the best interests of the club and the player to go out on loan, play games and regain full match fitness.

Jimmy will not be allowed to play in our fixture against Ipswich Town on the 19th February at Portman Road.

5. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

I don't want to see him back. A complete and utter waste of time, plus he's a bad influence off the pitch.

6. Jaggro

Jaggro Active Member

How long before he's sent back because of a knee injury?
    Anyone know how much of his wages are being paid by Ipswich?

7. robingram02

robingram02 Well-Known Member

10 k a week, which is a joke, id much rather him than they pay only that sum. Also supposedly theres no recall and if he gets injured he has to stay.

8. Jaggro

Jaggro Active Member

:headbang:
    that really is a joke. well at least if (and probably when) he gets injured Ipswich will be stuck with him and we'll be saving some money.

9. MattTheTiger

MattTheTiger Well-Known Member

I cant believe he's been such a dick! He wouldn't leave to go to celtic who would have paid more of his wages, playing in a much easier league, starting most games yet he goes too a team that are no better than we are :/. Glad to see the back of him, even if he is one of the best players in the championship when on form.

10. blackandamber

blackandamber Member

10K is ridiculous!

11. prideofyorkshire

It's in our best interests for him to do well there don't you think? If he does well there then it can mean two options, somebody will want to sign him on a permanent deal, we'll get some money for him, and he'll be gone for good (not what i would want but seems the option that most want), or he comes back, match fit and a bit more passionate about his game, and then we can look at him getting first team with us again. If he does **** all there then he comes back to us in the summer unsaleable and we're stuck with him and his wages and in the same dilemma we're in now.

12. prideofyorkshire

What would you do if your work told you they were moving you to scotland and cutting your wages? You'd tell them to get stuffed! I don't begrudge him not moving to scotland or the fact that he wanted the wages we agreed to pay him. At Ipswich he's gonna be getting his full wages and he'll be closer to home. I for one wish him well,although i think i'm alone in that!

13. pierredelafranchesca

pierredelafranchesca Well-Known Member

Looks like we're taking one in the pooper here only getting 10k a week contribution, but if it allows us to bring in a loan signing who will contribute to the team positively then it evens out....basically no matter what NP did with Bullard it was never going to work out well for us

14. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

He was getting the full wages at Celtic too, he wanted an increase to move, apparently it's not easy to find anywhere to stay in Glasgow when you're only on £45k a week.

15. City1904

City1904 Well-Known Member

Tbh 10k, what was we expecting? No team is going to offer to much more than that as sides by now most know how desperate we are to get rid of him. If you was Ipswich and knew we wanted rid would you offer more than 10k for him? I doubt i would offer that with his injury record! I think we should just be happy to get him off the books and see him move on.

16. westhulltiger

westhulltiger Active Member

Think about this logically, NP does not like JB, FACT! Bringing in Corry Evans puts JB further down the pecking order, so we would be paying 45k a week for him to sit on the bench at best!
    The 10k we are saving has more or less paid for Belaid's wages I would think; therefore good business in my eyes because JB was not producing on the pitch! I cannot see us going for a promotion push with a squad that is divided in terms of friendship/team spirit.

getting rid of unhappy players such as KZ & JB can only be a good thing for the team

17. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Who says it's £10K?

18. hcafcdan

hcafcdan New Member

Think Hull Daily Mail guessed it, before they changed to saying 40% of £45,000, which they worked out at 'more than £20,000 a week'. Amateurs.

19. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

It's £18k a week + bonuses, so I think they probably used the bonus part to round it up to £20k.

20. N

N Active Member

18k is a good deal for us. My problem is what happens at the end of the season when he comes back and we are stuck with 45k again. Lets hope he does well for them and they can have him. Chances are he is injured in 3 games and barred from all the pub's in Ipswich.