1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bruma signs.

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Aaron_LCFC, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Aaron_LCFC

Aaron_LCFC New Member

'Jeffrey Bruma has signed on loan with Championship side Leicester City until the end of the season.'

He sounds like a very talented young lad who has international caps. Plays both CB and can cover RB.

But where does this leave Hobbs? He must be going out on loan now, surely?

Thoughts?

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2291206,00.html?

2. WTF BBQ

WTF BBQ Member

Miffed about Hobbs treatment tbh..

I just wished we had a settled back 4, instead of keep pissing about with it..

3. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

The back 4 will settle when we hit the Premier League.

Then we will need squad rotation.

On Loan players seems to be the way nowadays, Sven knows his onions, time we lost the sceptiscism.

Bet you anything you like Fryatt's sleeping better @ Hull ?

Regarding Hobbs he is a shadow of last season..........if you get bored of your woman you get a younger better model, unless ur names Andy Gray.

4. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

I would rather send Vitor or Mee back nif Hobbs does go out on loan i dont think he will come back. So we are going to need a quality centre half in the summer. Send Vitor or Mee back then there is no need for a new centre half at all. Hobbs is quality

5. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What if we get Bruma in the summer?

He is supposed to be a future star for Netherlands.

6. CorbyFox'62

CorbyFox'62 Member

I very much doubt he'd leave Chelski for us; at only 19 and having played a few first team games for them this season, they obviously see him as a hot prospect and I wouldn't think they'd be willing to see him leave.

7. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

We should be judging Bruma after a few games have passed.

My hunch is Sven has got us this far with being tied player wise for the first few matches before he could alter personel.

Based on what the Chelsea fans say, then we may well have another Bamba find in terms of quality. Additions rated good enough for the Dutch international squad are surely worth a try.

Being a loan will probably suit us ATM. If we hit the Premiership then we can rebuild closed season move on / aquire /add whatever Sven deems best, gotta say the guys been pretty good so far.

Sven loves his pace and youth and dividends are beginning to be reaped already with this approach.

8. Burmesefox

Burmesefox Member

My understanding is that we nearly bought Bruma in the transfer window but the circus of signing Tores meant the paperwork didnt get done. I believed a week or so ago that the gentleman's agreement is that we loan him until the transfer window opens and at which point we buy him. Now not sure if this is the case and also "many a slip betwitx cup and lip". I dont see this as ill treatment of Hobbs. the lad is a decent player but hasn't had a good season. He wants first team football and Sven is a winner; winners have to be single-minded and there is no room for sentiment in success. Hobbs is going out to get first team football and more experience. Whatever happens, he will either come back or sign for another club. i really wasn't sure about sven when he came to us but I truly believe we have the best manager in the league by a canter. He has turned us round in a few months from a complete shambles to one of the strongest sides in the division - no one wants to play us at the moment.

9. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

*the circus of signing David Luiz.

He is a centre half.

10. Burmesefox

Burmesefox Member

11. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

I thought even in January it was only a loan. Chelsea will never sell. Do they need the money - no. Is he a star of the future - yes. I think of the 4 loanees who finished at the back today, Naughton is our best chance. A lot of people raving about Hobbs. Very good he is, but not as good or perhaps as consistent as those currently in the first team and if we were honest has stopped developing of late. Hope he hasn't reached his level because would love him to be a star for us and if that means going out on loan, so be it. We all trust Sven so trust him on this.