1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bradford City vs Arsenal: Match Thread.

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Sanj, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Arsenal87

Arsenal87 Well-Known Member

Just for the record, I don't think someone's a fake fan if they don't attend homes games because they can't. Some legitimately can't. I was a massive Arsenal fan before I started attending games too, and now I'm a ST holder. But what I don't excuse, is when fans who don't go to the games, question those that do, that seriously pisses me off.

Heck even I got pissed at the Bradford fans when they took the piss out of Wenger, and I'm someone who wants Wenger out! But people like afc, do not understand this.

2. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

Your right A87, becuase you go to more games than some other fans your opinion is automatically far more important. What you think is clearly correct because you have more available cash to spend on football. By going to games you must be 100% right and how dare anyone question your almighty, all knowing football brain gifted to you by your attendance figures.

3. Krome

Krome Well-Known Member

Back on topic... Vermaelen seems to have got off light, i thought he was awful last night and not for the first time this season...

4. Arsenal87

I never said that, when did I say my opinion is more valid because I go to more home games?

In fact, I JUST SAID, I don't consider people to be fake fans if they don't attend home games, as I was like that too, LOL. You seriously proved you're not all that bright.

You make one point though, which is why I feel bad for most Arsenal fans, true, I have cash and I can afford going to watch games, which is why I don't understand, how Arsenal fans who aren't as fortunate as me, TAKE THE **** from this Arsenal board. When I see the commitment away fans give to this club, which they take a big sacrifice for, bigger than me because I don't lose anything financially, it makes me even more angry at the board, and players, because they don't understand that, or have lost touch with that.

5. Arsenal87

He was awful defensively for many parts of the game, I remember shouting out for him to start playing like a captain.

6. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

Stop trying to say im "not all that bright" - everytime you do i blow your argument out the water with simple logic or a quick quote. This time round i think i'll go for.....

"But what I don't excuse, is when fans who don't go to the games, question those that do, that seriously pisses me off." - you yourself have very clearly said that if fans dont go to games they cannot question you. That's ridiculous. Just because you watch a game of football in the stadium as opposed to on the TV you somehow have a right to have unchallenegd negative views and spout them on a forum used by lots of different types of Arsenal fans?

7. Arsenal87

Ok, now we have proof you're not bright.

When I said people can't question me, I MEANT IN MY SUPPORT, not in my OPINION, the fact you don't get that, proves you're not bright and can't properly evaluate sentences.

:-D, haha, so much for you blowing all my arguments out of the water, and proving that you are indeed bright, nice one FELLA.

8. Arsenal87

Afc, you're not singing anymore. I can hear the crickets.

9. Jamrag

Jamrag Well-Known Member

10. Arsenal87

COYG and afc, both of you deserve each other, both of you just make things up as you go along, COYG you still can't show where I said Podolski isn't good enough for Arsenal, and now afc, saying I said me going to games means no one can question my opinion.

11. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

I had already said repeatedly that i was not questioning your support - so forgive me for being confused if you were responding once again to somethign no-one had said.

12. Arsenal87

Haha, completely change topic, to run away from the fact of how you just got your ass handed to you. I never said nobody can question my opinion because I attend games, I said you can't question my support, the fact you couldn't get that, proves your not bright.

13. Arsenal87

THIS is what I was replying to, but keep playing dumb, though you may not be playing.

I never made such a claim, the fact you read my statement like that, proves your very dim.

14. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

My god it's like talking to a wall.

I know the comment you were replying to. I have over and over again said i am not questioning your support for the club but your negativity. You have struggled to grasp this point as in more than one of your replies to me you have brought it up and argued that point even though it was a point never made. But i have made it very clear that i'm not questioning your support.

What you have been questioned about is your attitude and apparent dislike for so many things about our club. So when another poster comments on the thread and your reply has the line "But what I don't excuse, is when fans who don't go to the games, question those that do, that seriously pisses me off." and the only questioning you have had is about your negative attitude, it would make logical sense that the line refered to what we where all talking about - your negativity, not your support.

However when you said "I MEANT IN MY SUPPORT, not in my OPINION" my next reply was to apologise for getting it wrong and explain that considering no-one has questioned your support it seemed a little silly and ilogical for you to be defending yourself against a point that no-one made and thus i can see why i made the mistake i did.

I fail to see how you think this gives you some big "one up" on me. I have enjoyed taking you apart in this thread. I have stayed calm and put my points forward properly and you have raged and sworn and looked a fool :) I had to do something to cheer myself up after that Bradford result :)

15. Not PC enough

Not PC enough New Member

i would suggest that you do the same as i have .

put afc on your ignore list and then you dont ever see anything the nerd ever posts .

Its great , try it .

16. Arsenal87

Fair enough, didn't see the apology.

17. Arsenal87

But that would take a lot of the fun out, :-D, even though they're a frustrating bunch. The guy's not a nerd, just a wannabe. I can already envision him, he's one of these annoying posh sounding guys, the ones think they're smarter than everybody after reading some philosophy books.

18. ToledoTrumpton

ToledoTrumpton Well-Known Member

Has anyone drawn attention to the fact that Mike Dean has, statistically at least, added to his bias against Arsenal?

19. The Bonstar Wandit

The Bonstar Wandit Well-Known Member

Are you seriously going to try and blame the Ref for that?
    Please provide an explanation, with examples from last night, of your implied bias there.

20. ToledoTrumpton

ToledoTrumpton Well-Known Member

Read what I wrote, specifically where I said "statistically at least".