1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bradford City vs Arsenal: Match Thread.

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Sanj, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Arsenal87

Arsenal87 Well-Known Member

I did hear the chant, which lasted for 10-15 seconds, with most fans not partaking in it. Most fans were also saying how **** Ramsey and Gervinho are, and how **** we are as well. NOBODY, was parroting your arguments, that oh, we're in that competition, everyone I heard was discussing the bad shape this club is in.

You wish I was part of a minority, the fact is, it's people like you, who are in the minority. Most fans are getting fed up with our situation.

And you say knee jerk reaction? Really? Then why were the fans calling Ramsey and Gervinho **** before a ball was even kicked? As I said, you're the one in the minority my friend, not me.

I hate everything Arsenal, HAHA, when all else fails, start talking utter bullshit, so I spent over 10 hours on a coach and 17 hours of my day for Arsenal, getting home at 4 am, just because I hate everything about Arsenal. Yeah, sure I do, keep telling yourself that, because people like you don't really have a leg to stand on, so you just start chatting nonsense, like a few others on here who question my support, when they're the same ones who never even attend a game, LOL. Yeah. Stay in your bubble if that makes you feel good.

2. SpursDisciple

SpursDisciple Booking: Mod abuse - overturned on appeal
    Forum Moderator

Just a thought, but has anyone checked whether all their players were eligible?

3. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

I haven't "questioned your support" i've just observed that you seem to hate everything about Arsenal. It really does puzzle me how someone who seems to be so involved with the club by attending games so often can have such a dislike for everyone associated with the club. You don't like the Manager, you don't like the board of directors, you don't like most of the players and you moan about the financial restraints on us due to our lovely stadium.

So, which bit about Arsenal do you not hate? And is there anything about the club you think is positive?

You constanly post negative anti-arsenal stuff all over this forum, i'm suprised you do no have heart problems the way you over-react to everything.

Now go back and read my post again and you'll see i have conceeded that everyone is pissed off after the game and thus it is to be expected that there is a load of moaning and annoyed people. So i would expect fans to be moaning about the performance of certain players. This doesn't prove your point that all the fans are like you - it just shows some human nature, being annoyed when things don't go our way.

And you are in a minority - just because on your own you shout as loud as 10 regular people doesn't mean there are 10 of you.

4. Arsenal87

You haven't questioned my support, you said i seem to HATE everything about Arsenal.

Tell me, how does it logically make sense that I spent 17 hours of my day for Arsenal, when I HATE THEM, I'd love to hear a logical explanation. I don't have to name a single positive, the fact I spent 17 hours of the day for Arsenal, is enough to answer that. As I said, guys like you, have no leg to stand on, so your start spouting illogical nonsense, that fans hate the club.

And no, I'm not at all in a minority, you are. Your concession is nothing but a distortion, you just want to try and pretend it's just a knee jerk reaction, when it isn't, as I said, stay in that bubble you've invented.

5. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

A typical A87 response. Ignore the fact that my post clearly accepts that you attend games regularly and seem involved with the club and use that as your proof against my point?

Go back, read it again and try and respond again :) - good lad

p.s. yes you are a minority, just because you make alot of noise does not mean there are alot of you.

6. Arsenal87

You're not as bright as you think you are my friend, I read your point, and it seems you ignored me, because you can't logically explain how I hate Arsenal, i told you I don't need to mention anything positive, attending the games etc, is enough to shut you up, but it seems you don't logically follow along.

So now maybe you need to pay attention old man.

p.s., you're the minority, there are a lot of people like me, now stay in the bubble.

7. gent

gent Well-Known Member

All I heard from the stream was our fans yesterday. (probably because they were closer to the cameras, but still)

8. Arsenal87

We were, the camera was in our section. But our support was still good, there was a lot of us as it was a cup game.

9. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

You are doing a fantastic job of avoiding my point. But it seems i really am as bright as i think. Go back, read my post again and try again.

" It really does puzzle me how someone who seems to be so involved with the club by attending games so often can have such a dislike for everyone associated with the club." - i have said this within the first two sentences of my post to you. My stance clearly accepts that you go to games. That was never my point so im not sure why your arguing that point. Comprehension is obviously not one of your strengths!

My question to you and the point of my reply was - why do you seem to hate everything about the club? What do you actually like about the club? Is there anything positive you think about the club?

These are all nice and straight forward questions, to which "I spent 17 hours on a coach" is not a viable response.

10. Arsenal87

Positives about Arsenal:

-great fans
    -great world class stadium
    -we have a great kit
    -BEING ARSENAL

And once again, you prove you're the ****ing idiot, because when I say I attend games, I said that is alone to answer your Q in what 'positives' I see for Arsenal, Arsenal is Arsenal, that alone is enough, AFC is a positive, seriously, you're not as bright as you think you are. But now I've outlined some positives for your thick head. The fact you don't even get that, shows you're not even a proper fan yourself! I don't have to name A SINGLE POSITIVE about Arsenal, simply being ARSENAL is good enough, any REAL FAN AND SUPPORTER knows and understands that.

11. Jamrag

Jamrag Well-Known Member

lol Do you know who played against Bradford last night? I'll tell you. Arsenal. The players were being Arsenal because that is who they are. That you hate many of them clearly proves you do not like Arsenal for what they are.

...but don't stop what you're doing. It entertains me greatly for which I thank you :)

12. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

You come across as highly unintelligent when you write on these forums....

I'm not sure if you choose to purposely come across that way as it's easier than having a reasoned debate or if you genuinely are as stupid as you come across.

"I said that is alone to answer your Q in what 'positives' I see for Arsenal" - ignoring the terrible use of the english language, i had already accepted that you attend games and had already made it clear that isn't what i was talking about, i was refering to your apparent hatred of the board of directors, manager, players and everything else you ever comment on. It simple suprises me that someone who goes along to attend so many games can have such a negative view of the club. So no, saying "lolz but i r goes to gamez1!1!!" was not a response to my point. I hope you have now grasped this as i really can't be bothered to keep explaining things to you.

And resorting to the whole "Arsenal is Arsenal - and your not a real fan coz you dont know that" is just some silly childish nonsense. This is an arsenal forum full of arsenal fans who all support the club, i havent said you dont support the club so i'm not sure why your now trying to show your the "real fan" - it's just sad mate.

13. Arsenal87

The reason I am so negative, is precisely because those players, and the way things are being done, do not represent Arsenal. Arsenal is bigger than a player, so if there's a **** player who I don't like, doesn't mean I hate Arsenal.

Gervinho, Ramsey, and many others, are not worthy to wear the Arsenal jersey on them, they're a stain on this club. The way the board mainly cares about turning a profit and talking about 'brands' shows they're losing touch with the club, because we're not about brands and merely doing everything to insure profits, football is doing everything to insure success on the pitch, out of which, profits will flow.

14. Arsenal87

I don't think you're a real fan, or I don't believe you understand what being a fan is, because you didn't understand the subtle point, of how me attending games, was enough to answer your Q which you kept repeating.

As I said, the only thing I'd have to mention for Arsenal, is that the positive thing about Arsenal, is because it's Arsenal, the fact you didn't get that, and can't comprehend it, simply shows to me, you're one of these prawn sandwich type supporters, the type of fans that are bad for the game.

I wear my Arsenal sleeve on my heart, which is why I get so frustrated and negative, you don't feel the passion I do, or give the commitment I do to this club, precisely because you're not a real fan, or you don't understand what it means to be one.

Arsenal is Arsenal, that's enough for any real fan.

I look at Manunited, they have success, big stadium, great fans, generally do things the right way, but I still could never support them, why? Because they're not Arsenal, even if things aren't good at Arsenal, and I see a lot of bad, but it's still Arsenal. Had you been a real fan, you would understand this, but you don't, because your not. And you consider this to be 'childish' and 'unintelligent' further showing your not a real supporter.

15. Jamrag

Jamrag Well-Known Member

They wear the shirt and do indeed represent the club.

I agree with you.

Maybe, maybe not, but you must agree that they should still have enough to beat Bradford? Last night's defeat was nothing to do with the board or tactics. It was something else entirely.

16. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

Again you totally miss the point - it's a recurring theme with you isn't it? :)

I get the point you are attempting to make about Arsenal being Arsenal - but that hasn othing to do with what i was saying. I never questioned your support but simply asked about your negativity. Your argueing against points that no-one has made.

As for the whole "i go to gamez rawr" - no, it doesn't answer the questions i asked at all... infact it's very clear it doesn't anwer the questions i asked.... And i really don' think i can make it anymore clear to you than i already have. Please go back and read through my posts again and hopefully you'll get it without me having to waste any more time on your lack of understanding of simple english. I'll copy and paste somethign i said in the post you quoted which you clearly didn't read:

"i had already accepted that you attend games and had already made it clear that isn't what i was talking about, i was refering to your apparent hatred of the board of directors, manager, players and everything else you ever comment on. It simple suprises me that someone who goes along to attend so many games can have such a negative view of the club. So no, saying "lolz but i r goes to gamez1!1!!" was not a response to my point."

17. Arsenal87

What then do you propose? It's down to something else entirely? What then? That sounds even more negative then what I'm saying, my response is simple, they lost, because they're not good enough, and the team is being held back by having weak players like Gervinho and Ramsey.

Ramsey and forehead wear the jersey, but they don't deserve to wear it, they should never play for this club, especially forehead.

18. The Bonstar Wandit

The Bonstar Wandit Well-Known Member

Firstly, the "One Arsene Wenger" chant was in response to "You're getting sacked in the morning" and was in response when Bradford initially went 1-0 up. I imagine the Away Support are far more critical of Arsenal, because they invest time, and money, to go and follow the club everywhere they go. When the team is poor, and they are poor, it affects them more than anyone else.

They're the best fans - the most vocal, the most passionate about the club, but from my (limited) experience of them, they are also highly critical of the current situation at the club, far more critical than those fans who watch the games from their living rooms or down their local.

This isn't a dig at "armchair" fans, just a note that it's far easier to be happy or non-plussed with something when you're not investing quantities of cash in it. I imagine those fans who attend games regularly, see the performances, feel the ups and downs, and have to make the long trip after another abysmal performance are far more miffed at Wenger than those who don't.

19. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

And i couldn't care less if you think i'm a real fan - it is very sad to sit on a football forum trying to convince everyone your the real fan and they aren't.

20. Arsenal87

I haven't missed any point, you simply don't follow along, because you're not as bright as you think you are. You ask, why would I continually attend games, when I hold such negativity, BECAUSE I SUPPORT ARSENAL. Good God am I talking to a mentally handicapped person here? Arsenal is Arsenal, that's why, even with all the negatives I have, it's still Arsenal, which is why I attend. So I am directly addressing your point, and have been. But you're so thick, truly, you are thick, that you can't get it, and to act smart, you just repeat yourself.

I don't hate Wenger, I'll never hate Wenger you silly ****ing idiot, I don't support what he's doing, and think he should go, but I'll never hate him, the man's always going to be a legend. As for the board, I highly dislike what they're doing, and disagree massively with the direction they have sent this club, just like many others have. You do know many other people dislike the board too, and hold negative opinions of certain players, but still attend the games right? You just keep proving you're not a real fan. In fact I'm certain now, that you're not a real fan, as according to you, it baffles you how a supporter can go watch his team when he sees so many negative.