1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League BPPL - Aston Vila (H)

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Blue Sheep, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Blue Sheep

Blue Sheep Well-Known Member

1-1 Zohore

2. Blue Sheep

So two updates and tables to bring you today since I've been too busy stuffing my face with turkey....

First of all a couple of big CS's from our 2-2 draw at Brentford, three points to title contenders @irishbluebird and @jonahbluebird fire them above @william5551, who drops from the top of the league for the first time this season. A couple of months ago Jonah was flirting with relegation and a preseason favourite for the drop but a terrific run of 16 points from 8 games has blasted him to the top of the league. A massive CS for @hampshire Blue has moved him free of bottom place and out of the drop zone. 3 points for @bluescull gives himself a three point lead at the top of Div II and a big chance of automatic promotion.

26-12-16.JPG

3. Blue Sheep

The hard fought victory over Villa today, sees @william5551 re clinch his place at the top (the mark of a champion to going behind?) with a much needed three pointer - meaning that @jonahbluebird stay at the top doesn't live long into the new year <wah> But both Jonah and @irishbluebird are now only 2 points behind - can they reel the leader back in? Down at the other end it's beginning to look grim for @whiffletree and myself, but there's time yet to turn it round. The other CS today went to forever optimistic @Oldsparkey, who fires himself back into the Playoffs. Much like our Wurzel neighbors next opponents, @Dai Jones began the season flying high but a disastrous run of 1 point from the last 7 games has seen him slide right out of contention. Still Dai remains 2 points away from the Playoffs so all is not yet lost! <ok>

02-01-17.JPG

Happy New Year! <cracker>

DaiJones likes this.
  4. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comprehensive update Sheepy.

Happy New Year to you too. <ok>

5. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Mr Sheep!!! Happy New Year to you and many thanks for the work you put in. Any chance you can do something about my languishing at the wrong end of L2??

6. isawronnymoorescore

isawronnymoorescore Well-Known Member

Hi Sheepy,
    Can you have a look at my predictions please, as i had us to beat Villa but made my prediction on the Brighton thread as i was away for the new year. Cheers

Blue Sheep likes this.
  7. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Poor xmas predictions but happy with 4 points out of 6.