1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Best Current F1 Driver

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Forza Bianchi, Jan 26, 2011.

?

Who is currently the best F1 driver?

1. Sebastian Vettel

2. Fernando Alonso

3. Mark Webber

4. Lewis Hamilton

5. Jenson Button

6. Felipe Massa

7. Nico Rosberg

8. Robert Kubica

9. Michael Schumacher

10. Adrian Sutil

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LewisWDC

LewisWDC New Member

What is your problem?I am not accusing you or never have of anything.Grow Up.

2. Wein14

Wein14 Active Member

I went Nico, because of what he managed to do last year in a far inferior car!

3. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

That's an interesting way of looking at it. Nico did dominate Michael Schumacher, and was consistently getting into Q3 and getting the occasional podium. In addition, he has never been given a car capable of winning the championship - so there is a good case that Nico can be the best.

4. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

i will be sticking with Schumi as Mercedes top dog, as the car is setup for him this year, unlike last year. Schumi will be much better prepared this year as he was caught out a bit last season with the lack of testing, all the testing before helped him to reach his super-high standards.

5. allsaintchris.

allsaintchris. Well-Known Member

Hamilton wins it for me, but it is a close call. Neither Alonso or Vettel could ever be called shabby as they have WDC's to their names also, but I jusr prefer Lewis's edgy style on the track. He always looks like he is giving it everything.

6. Forza Bianchi

Allsaintchris,

Welcome to the forum. I know we have had issues in the past, but this is a new forum, so lets put everything behind us.

7. allsaintchris.

allsaintchris. Well-Known Member

Hi Jose,

Best of luck with the moderating. I think there are some old wounds being brought over from 606 and the people who are impersonating other well known 606 members are frankly pathetic and need to grow up rahter than try and ruin a new forum before its had a chance to take off. Hope they don't get in the way too much.

8. Salvador Dali

Salvador Dali New Member

I voted for Alonso!! He is by far the best driver!

9. Forza Bianchi

Salvador Dali,

A Spanish painter, who was good friends with Federico Garcia Lorca.... Respect!

10. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

there are 17 votes for hamilton yet only one of those voters have givin an explanation??? why dont people give reasons for thier vote? its not a secret ballot

11. JugglingJonah

JugglingJonah Member

Rolf Harris fan meslef ;)

I agree with Salvador who also shares the same opinion as the majority of F1 drivers and indeed the F1 team bosses to boot, so our opinions are also the opinions held by the majority running the show.

A pitlane crew poll would be interesting to see which driver they would much rather be changing the wheel for if they were given a choice.

Alonso has I think a great reputation in the pitlane, but to be honest I don't know how dog eat dog it is down there, but when Alonso shared his bonus's with his posse.. it must have filtered down to the other teams and would not be surprising if some thought that their driver was a right tight git.

12. nh-f1

nh-f1 Member

Looks like multi accounts/Id's hasn't worked for someone who we all know the name of

And JJ, the pathetic one is you, you have been on 606 all this week slandering muzz606 for stuff that you are actually doing. Not only that, but this forum is racist, and i'm not just talking about the newcastle fans. grow up poachers.

As I said i'm here testing it out until original 606 goes down, (if it does), and the racist remarks and WUMmery on here is beyond a joke, its getting worse than 606

13. DouglasMcDouglasoftheKlan

Jugglingjonah complains about members grassing others up on 606, he also promises us that all are welcome here, and that sums and alternative views make his more fun.
    He then grasses someone for expressing the same views he has covertly expressed elsewhere.
    Are we a diverse wum welcome forum or not?
    Can we slate Hamilton all day in peace without jugglingjonah getting on his high horse and playing the race card (lots of irony there)

14. JugglingJonah

JugglingJonah Member

Now Now.. stay on topic...

15. McWilliams

McWilliams Member

Jonah are you a mod?

16. JugglingJonah

JugglingJonah Member

No but just telling you that your personal bollocks doesn't wash with me. Still if it makes you feel "hard" carry on... BLESS!

Hamilton leading the poll and the rudeness begins... <laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

17. McWilliams

McWilliams Member

Your language is offensive Jonah. And you're a liar. You said you'd be gone for 4 days and you're still here. Please don't be offensive and lie. It's not becoming of a fan of the most complete driver on the grid.

Thank you.

18. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

I'm not being funny guys but can you P.M. your petty grievances to each other, it's spoiling some of the threads on here reading this rubbish.

19. nh-f1

nh-f1 Member

pretty pathetic right? the fact that it's till going. as things stand this will not turn into a heated debate type F1 forum, more like a 'Flame war'

20. blackhawk

blackhawk New Member

Hey guys,

Bit pi**ed & appalled at tht nasty comment frm that douglas...absolutely sick!

As a massive f1 fan I respect all drivers & teams as they all make up my fav sport.
    Racism is vile & those who resort 2 it are amongst the trash of this earth.

I hope the mods allow for douglasoftheklan's (name says it all) sick racist comment to remain on show on this forum. Not only should this person be shamed, but a clear message from this forum should b sent out 2 all that this forum condemns racism etc.

I do also feel that there seems to be a certain unhealthy & strong animosity towards & a slight obsession with Lewis Hamilton. I don't think theres any reason to dislike any driver so much. He's a great driver & contributes a hell of a lot of entertainment for the sport. Some people shouldn't take things too personal.

Cheers.