1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bent Ref.!!

Discussion in 'West Brom' started by calmcumbrian, Nov 9, 2013.

1. calmcumbrian

calmcumbrian Well-Known Member

Feel sorry for you guys,you've been robbed of a great victory by a bent ref.As a life-long Sunderland fan,a win for your team was potentially a bad result for my team,but you have been robbed!!When will ref's stop favouring the so-called big teams?? Marriner must be the worst referee in the league.

2. Cruyff's Turn

Cruyff's Turn Well-Known Member

Probably not bent but that is no excuse.He should have known they were looking for it and unless a full blown body occurred inside the area should have waved play on.He has been conned and should be demoted.

3. redwhiteandermblue

redwhiteandermblue Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I've ever seen a call that brought the PL's integrity more into question. Last seconds of the last minute of extra time, and the big team gets a complete non-penalty to preserve special Josie's undefeated record. What a load of complete....

Anyway, I feel your pain, quite honestly, as a Spurs fan. See my signature for a little more on Marriner and Chelsea's pens last year...

4. NoNewsNUFC

NoNewsNUFC Active Member

This is one of the most pathetic threads I've ever come across. How can you say that a sending off (or two) at 1-0 up in the first half was robbing a team of Victory? There were still 45 mins+ of football to be played!

When will you lads realize that it is your own team's performances that have put you bottom of the league, and not some conspiracy?

5. NoNewsNUFC

NoNewsNUFC Active Member

I can guarantee you wouldn't have rushed onto the NUFC board to express your condolences had we been down to 9 men!

6. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

That's because your board is full of Arseholes <ok>