1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ba Ba Black Sheep

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Miketyson2007, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

what has happened to Ba,he's not injured played for the Under 21's or is it 23's the other day .
    I remember Slade saying a few weeks back that Ba has to decide wether he wants to play for CAFC anymore!
    Well he is obviously mentally ok to play for our youngsters so has he decided he does or not.
    I know he was pretty poor last season tho I'd suggest no worse than those we are playing in the first XI of late so would of thought he'd make the bench at the very least ,take the place of one of the many centre backs who appear to take up mist of the substitute places.
    The whole situation is a joke I presume Mr Ba is being paid whilst he decides whether he can be bothered ...another joke of a situation at this joke of a club.

The Kish likes this.
  2. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

I think this thread could run into difficulties with the authorities <laugh>

Slade told North Kent Addicks that Ba's head is not right, although that presumably does not stop him picking up his wages.

3. DonCorleone

DonCorleone Well-Known Member

<laugh>

He's **** and doesn't want to be here. He can't even speak English and I don't think we have any French speaking players left, which probably doesn't help.

4. User deleted as requested

They will pay him off in January, no doubt about it IMO. Money that could have been used to buy a striker.

DonCorleone likes this.
  5. DonCorleone

DonCorleone Well-Known Member

I don't think a striker is needed. A CM and a winger very much needed. Pearce money should of gone on a CM - Bauer and Tex are far better players. Konsa, Lennon and Johnson are more than adequate cover also.

6. User deleted as requested

Colin says that Texera (sic) will never play for Charlton again, and I tend to believe him <cheers>

7. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

Tried to force his move before deadline back to France, slade the insecure mess that he is no has him on his naughty list.

Lookman is on his "how the **** do I play him" list.

8. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

More likely it's Slade's head that isn't right. Makes him ideal manager material at our basket-case club.