1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ashley Chambers

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Pull Your Fox Up, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Pull Your Fox Up

Pull Your Fox Up Active Member

As i mentioned before i could not make the Blades game because of a promise made to a Minstermen fan. So on Tuesday i saw York v AFC Wimbledon.

Ashley was by far the best player on the pitch with his pace causing their left back all kinds of problems. Wimbledone eventually resorted to putting two men on him at all times. He set up the first, headed, goal with a nice cross before scoring a nice curling effort from the edge of the area in the second half. He was pipped to the man of the match acolade by James Meredith - who will be playing league football before long.

Only criticisms is that his ball control isnt fantastic and would let the ball run too far in front of him. He can also forget where players are around him and simply put his head down and run for the by-line.

But as much as i can praise his performance it is quite clear that he will never play in a LCFC shirt in my opinion. To sum up: An ok version of Max Gradel!

2. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

If he was good enough he would of played a bigger role in league 1. Nigel threw King in from the start and played him all year so it wasnt like he wasnt prepared to give him a chance. If think he is too similar to what we have with Dyer apart from not as good. Sven is looking for players to improve us not squad players