1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Another Hazard Thread

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by luvgonzo, Apr 7, 2017.

1. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I've done a few threads on the lad and I was catching up with MOTD last night and I was so frustrated even though I probably shouldn't be.

It was the Chelsea move at the end, brilliant football, lovely passing ending in the MOTM coming onto the ball to wrap up the game and seal his hatrick. It's story time one of the goals of the season, the tabloids and social media will be a quivering mess, Barca and Real will be fighting over him this Summer.

And the dick launches it 20 yards over the bar.

It's fine line from exceptional to World Class and Hazard keeps just falling short. Still a very good player though.

BobbyD likes this.
  2. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Everyone fluffs their lines now and again Luv...the best of us slip up at crucial moments.

AKCJ likes this.
  3. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

He's no Suarez.

Zanjinho likes this.
  4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

Now, I know that Hazard scored 2 goals and he is the best player in the Prem imo, but I don't think he had his best game against City. Indeed, we weren't at our best generally. I was quite surprised to see the fanfare for him from the media yesterday morning.

5. Blueman

True, he's never bitten anyone.

seabreeze likes this.
  6. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I agree, it does happen but I find Hazard frustrating as he's almost right up there with the best and as much as he's probably going to win the league anyway it just would have been a brilliant footnote to the game if he'd have buried that.

7. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

I mean he's way off the likes of Suarez in football terms. Way off.

8. Blueman

As a footballer Hazard wins hands down Ie; dribbling,passing etc. Suarez scores more goals, although he is a striker. <ok>

seabreeze likes this.
  9. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

He's not way off imo but yes he's not at that level, from the footballing spectacle point of view I just wish he could finish. From a Liverpool point of view I'm glad he cannot.

If he moved to Real and missed a chance like that or missed the chances he does on a regular basis the fans will get a him, he might want to consider that and stay put.

10. CFC: Champs £launderx17

His finishing isn't great, hence he will never reach LM10, CR7 levels

Blueman likes this.

11. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

It's such a small step though, some ****er get down the training pitch with him and just do shooting practice until he gets it. His head comes up too quickly for a start I can see that so why don't the coaches sort that out?

12. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Hazard has something in him that will never allow him to be World Class. He puts his tools down when he is sulking.

World class players dont do that...they knuckle down and prove a point...theres always a point to prove and that creates the desire to become a savage on the pitch ala Suarez. Hazard is already cracking up this season the way he fluffed the penalty.....i think he is closer to Balotelli's personality than someone World Class like Bale, Modric, Suarez etc...just needs to get that Chelsea DNA out of him and he could be World Class.

Spurs are regularly churning out 30+ pass moves, its no biggie for us....had they all gone in....everyone will have sold the rest of our team too, not only the English boys.

13. Blueman

<laugh>. That title-winning DNA you mean?

14. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

He's a ****ing bell end imo.

A great player but with an ego the size of Scotland.

15. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

No such thing or he would be angling for a move to Leicester instead of pondering over a new contract at some team which finished 10th last season. The likes of Madrid and Barca have title winning DNA or Bayern...or United at their pomp....quite possibly Spurs the way things are going for us in the near future. No not Chelsea....you finished 10th last year...that shows a lack of something major to me. If he moved to a real powerhouse, he would be so much more refined as a player.

16. Zanjinho

Zanjinho Boom!
    Forum Moderator

<laugh>...<doh>

Libby, Tel (they/them) and Skylarker like this.
  17. Blueman

quite possibly Spurs the way things are going for us in the near future. <laugh>
    No not Chelsea....you finished 10th last year. Yep and we won it the year before that, but that doesn't interest you does it?

18. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

No.

Skylarker likes this.
  19. Blueman

Thought not. <ok>

20. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Id describe Chelsea like a Borussia Dortmund, Atletico kind of team...a tier below the real power houses...but then the thing Chelsea have had the other two have not is endless pots of money so with that in consideration i would say at best Chelsea are probably 2 tiers below being a powerhouse.

To cut a long story short...Hazard needs to move to a proper club, a club that will introduce the word 'class' to him and hopefully that will refine him as an individual and allow him to focus on the potential he has, which is clearly there for all to see..when of course....Hazard feels like showing it.