1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Amongst the slurry that is the SAFC board, here's something on Seb

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Brian Storm, Apr 13, 2017.

1. cumbrianmackem

cumbrianmackem Well-Known Member

Your last paragraph ommitted blind, useless and biased referees, apart from that I agree with everything you said.

2. red&white wanderer

red&white wanderer Well-Known Member

Spot on this smells of the corruption in game - I wonder if it had been Herrera making the same tackle on Seb - the appeal would probs have been viewed differently.
    Bur we move on ...still a very unlikely great escape starting tomorrow (great escape saturday) <doh>

3. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Of course you include every player in that statement and not just those who present a disadvantage to Sunderland. Players belonging to your own club also, yeah.

And your own club, who have spent and operated well beyond their means to the disadvantage of other clubs who attempt to play the sport fairly, by spending only money they earn.

My opinion is that owners like you have are much more responsible for the demise of a SPORT than the players who simply manipulate the rules. <ok>

4. Gil T Azell

Gil T Azell Well-Known Member

Herrera is a little w*nker. Like giving it out but doesnt like it back. To be fair if its a foul you normally get every Man U team player, SAF and a few others on the pitch complaining about it. They didnt. Tells you all I need to know. Gutted Cattermole didnt introduce Herrera to a proper tackle. Think if Seb had caught him properly and put him out for a few weeks it may have been a blessing for them as imo he isnt up to United standard.

5. Tel (they/them)

Cattermole <laugh>

6. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

I think well i know i do not own a football club ,i do however have eyes and memories of a game not f...cked up with the things i have a gross hatred of and also the things of which you highlight,i do not show any bias to any paticular club its all of them,you are not defending your player as such but the way it is in todays game,you are welcome to it imo ,still its good to talk about the game for a change.

7. password invalid

I think well i know i do not own a football club ,i do however have eyes and memories of a game not f...cked up with the things i have a gross hatred of and also the things of which you highlight,i do not show any bias to any paticular club its all of them,you are not defending your player as such but the way it is in todays game,you are welcome to it imo ,still its good to talk about the game for a change.

8. Tel (they/them)

I never suggested you owned a football club, I said owners like you have (Sunderland have).

I find it a bit backward to be honest that you hate football so much now yet you come onto a footy forum so frequently.

It's the equivalent of myself going on a Rugby forum. I hate Rugby.

Folk need to remember that it wasn't Herrera (or the next man in the conspiracy against SAFC) who wrote the rule book, or changed the rule book.

9. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

Its not modern though. If you asked a football fan of your age from, say, Italy or Brazil, diving wouldn't bother him to the same extent. Its a culture clash.

And its not like gamesmanship didn't occur in this country. Tommy Docherty got the fire brigade in to turn the Stamford Bridge pitch into a muddy bog before a European tie with short-passing Panathinaikos. There was Wolves and all that monkey-gland business. Even the reason that Arsenal wear white sleeves on their red shirts is to gain an advantage; Herbert Chapman thought that it made them easier to see.

Tel (they/them) likes this.
  10. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

You should have replied twice there mate. :emoticon-0136-giggl

rooch 3 and Tel (they/them) like this.

11. password invalid

Its what its become i dislike,the clever ones should have a taste of the lower leagues, this why they hate cup ties because these boys play the game as it should be played,you flatter yourself in thinking its all aimed at utd , the rules have not changed its still a contact sport,the clever ones are to blame for this misconception, instead of booing the whole crowd should burst out laughing at these pathetic individuals.

12. Tel (they/them)

That's what YOU think though Stu. It's not your sport, you don't own it, you don't own any shares in it, you're a spectator and the sport owes you nothing.

Just watch lower league if it bothers you that much. You seem obsessed with men having to prove how big their balls are. Sport is not about the most physical and strongest prevailing you know, it's very much often about the most intelligent prevailing. Technique has taken over from brute force. People have to accept it or end up like you, bitter and stubborn.

13. password invalid

You are correct its not mine or yours but i still have an opinion as do you ,you clearly are not bothered about how its changed in fact you are typical of somebody who has put ziltch into the sport , all you portray is a total lack of concern as long as your team is alright ,have a look at the bigger picture .
    You say I am bitter and stubborn ,bitter replaced with saddened may be ,as far as stubborn goes not a patch compared to yourself in not accepting anybodys views about the latest sending off in involving a (CLEVER) cheating player. All the posts previous complaining about the sending off are also wrong as well then.

14. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

I reckon that's it we will go down now with out Seb.

Tel (they/them) likes this.
  15. Tel (they/them)

Are you special needs Stuart?

Where did I say it was a red card offence?

All you do is fly off the handle whenever you're presented with critique, nobody on this entire board has ever backed you up because you act like a complete and utter idiot as soon as we don't all agree with you, you're like the relic, if we don't agree with you we should be ashamed, just ****off you patronising, boring moron.

Here's what happened with Herrera and Larsson. Pogba pulled his leg out of the first tackle and Larsson didn't have to go to ground with the second tackle but CHOSE TO. Herrera is a player I watch weekly, yes he's clever, he usually drags that ball back and sideways and takes a clattering to the body and wins a free kick, he attempts this (go and look) but realises he isn't getting to the ball first so CLEVERLY pulls his foot out but still gets caught which gives the ref enough to go with.

Yeah, Herrera's been clever, cos if his foot was planted he could have got his shin snapped in half.

16. rooch 3

rooch 3 Well-Known Member

What do you go on for then. :emoticon-0136-giggl

17. Tel (they/them)

I like looking at the pictures of the scrums.

rooch 3 likes this.
  18. Tel (they/them)

Just to address that first bit by the way, it's not THE bigger picture, it's YOUR bigger picture.

Accept the fact that you do not determine the state of the sport with your opinion. It's not a fact just because you are passionate about it.

19. password invalid

No need ,i am not insulting you at all i am discribing you ,your bias shines through it all as usual .
    Special needs you ask ,nothing special about my needs just honesty and fair play will do,do you consider your refusal to accept other views on here as predictable and also boring.
    Not to worry honky tonk.

20. Tel (they/them)

What have I been biased about? I've said it wasn't a red card I just don't think the game is as bad as you think it is. For goodness sake I'm allowed to like football am I not?