1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Aliens

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Sweats, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

details fam......

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Howard Marx was driving the spaceship.

Skylarker and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  3. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

It looked round and flying very low over some pretty empty land with hills. Had lots of lights on it, like loads of lights. Certainly NOT a normal air-plane, or anything I'd seen before. My brother saw it too so I can't blame the acid. Just didn't have cameras on phone then so no way to capture it.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  4. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

I once saw Homer Simpson in the sky whilst on acid. Told my mate and he saw it too.

Skylarker likes this.
  5. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

I believe you. I was sat on a beach in Barbados, hadn't slept for 4 days and had taken enough drugs in that period to kill an elephant. I was with some bird and we both had the exact same hallucinations at the same time.

A helicopter came down on the ocean and thousands of soldiers appeared running towards us. We both saw it and when we were discussing it (at the time) everything I was seeing she was also seeing, and vice versa. Really bizarre, but 100% the truth.

6. Milk not bear jizz

Milk not bear jizz Grasser-In-Chief

Any species capable of making it to earth would have to have some logic to their thinking. They wouldn't be primitive creatures. You have to consider them rational actors. There would have to be some logic behind what they do.

Feel free to believe in crop circles being alien made if you like but ask yourself this:. Why are the majority all from the UK?

There are occasionally ones in the US and other industrialised countries but more appear in the UK than anywhere else. Do aliens like Marmite that much they go to the UK exclusively?

There's a reason. There is a culture of making crop circles in the UK. People in Britain find the act more amusing or artistic than other places.

7. Me, too, Luvvy. It was around 1980.

8. The Ginger Marks

Did you ever get over the Anal probe Bell?

9. Anyone who has any doubts that, not only do aliens exist, but that they have been to this Earth many, many times, and continue to visit us, should look at Dr Steven Greer's new movie, Unacknowledged. It's available on iTunes and Netflix, and it will blow your little, tiny minds.

I have been studying this subject for many years, and I continue to take a keen interest. I have seen UFOs flying over my house as recently as last year. I am in absolutely no doubt that intelligent life forms (whether they be living or mechanical in nature) have taken a keen interest in both this Planet, and us, for many thousands, if not millions, of years.

Have a look at Lloyd Pye's superb lectures on YouTube, where he posits the theory, backed up with good, intelligent arguments and evidence, that humankind did not originate from this Planet, but has been engineered to exist here.

There is too much evidence available, and I simply do not have the time or the inclination to discuss it now, but it is readily available to those who want to go and find it. As I say, a good place to start is with Dr Greer's movie, which has garnered rave reviews from the mainstream, which is where this subject has been slowly moving into since Roswell.

Today, there are more people who believe in extra-terrestrial life than who don't; even the Vatican has changed its stance on the subject, with the Pope telling us that we must be prepared to welcome alien life-forms into the Church of Christ. Now, if that doesn't tell you all you need to know, then you are living in blissful ignorance of so many things!

10. The Ginger Marks

Other than quote some fruitcakes film can you post real proof and not conjecture of this outrageously banal claim?

11. Milk not bear jizz

Everyone has a mobile phone with a camera these days and yet we still can't capture a video or photo of anything that looks more than a blurry street light.

12. Milk not bear jizz

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  13. There is plenty of good footage captured with mobile phones, Milky.

Visit YouTube channels like SecureTeam10, and pore over the stuff that Tyler has been putting out there, these past 5 years or so. And he's not even the biggest channel on this subject. Dr Greer also has his own website where you can find lots of interesting stuff.

14. The Ginger Marks

Are there any aliens to be found on the BBC gossip pages?

PINKIE likes this.
  15. The Ginger Marks

IMG_2285.JPG
    Found this in my salad at Harvesters in Bournemouth, is it alien?

PINKIE likes this.
  16. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

who is to say that 'fallen angels' aren't extra-terrestrials? Maybe the Abrahamaic religions are based on alien visitation, Britain profited by the mistaken beliefs of tribes that we were gods because of the technology we had in the 18th century, imagine people 2000 years before that coming into contact with a civilization that has technology far superior to ours? The focus of God suddenly went skyward into the stars, where before it had always been earthbound.

17. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The technology has improved dramatically, but suddenly ghosts and UFOs have gone all camera shy.
    There's CCTV all over the place and everyone's their own film crew. Not a ****ing sausage.

Milk not bear jizz and PINKIE like this.
  18. There is enough evidence that a race of beings, possessing vastly superior technology to our own, lived on this Planet many thousands, if not millions, of years ago.

Were they us, before some catastrophic event befell the Earth and wiped away those glorious civilisations?

Were they a race of beings that visited this Earth, perhaps even responsible for creating life (and the conditions for life) on this Planet, and engineering us in their likeness from the DNA of chimps, so that they could better adapt to living conditions, here? Either theory is possible on the available evidence.

Again, if any of you is interested, go and look at the various arguments in the debate as to whether or not the Moon is an artificial structure. I am open-minded on this subject, and remain to be convinced either way, but the arguments for it being an artificial, creature-made structure, are compelling and not easy to dismiss.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2017

19. Not sure what ghosts have to do with this particular debate, PNP, but your argument simply does not stack up as regards the possibility for there being superior lifeforms in observance over us.

For a start, you assume that these beings are readily observable in white-light. There is an abundance of evidence to suggest that these beings exist outside our spectrum of light.

You assume, also, that these beings will look like us, or in some form that we will readily recognise as being "alien." I suppose we have Hollywood, as well as 70 years of NASA and CIA propaganda to blame for that.

These beings are likely to be as alien to us, and as technologically advanced, as we are to ants. How much do you think the ant colony is aware that it has been created in the laboratory of some natural history department, and is being observed by us?

Not that I necessarily believe this particular report, but there is one such report that claims that the little grey aliens that were recovered from the crashed craft in Roswell, in 1947, were wearing micro-thin suits, complete with helmets, that fitted them like a second-skin. Those famous "bug-eyes" of the Grey alien are likely, therefore, to be some form of space-helmet, rather than its actual facial features.

For my own part, I think the entire Greys phenomenon is nothing more than propaganda put out by our own leaders, intended to distract us from what forms these beings actually take.

20. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Not true, even Most Haunted filmed a ghost recently.

Problem is that if anyone gets any good footage it's called a fake.