1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Alan Green/WUM BUM or BUM WUM?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by NobbysTeeth, Jan 27, 2011.

1. NobbysTeeth

NobbysTeeth Member

Ok so keys and grey have gone so why isnt alan green looking over his shoulder.Hes upset enough of us in the past and continues to do so with his wummery.I for one cant listen to five live if this geezers doing a commentary.My understanding is that hes a liverpool fan so takes great enjoyment commentating,if not being at,united games.Surely his time must be up at the bbc now.Maybe sky could get on the case as the bbc got on their presenters.We all know that the murdock empire has a long memory so what they waiting for?

2. Batmanu Eboue

Batmanu Eboue Member

3. merrysupersteve

merrysupersteve Active Member

4. NobbysTeeth

NobbysTeeth Member

Oh diddle de dum!

5. Constcrepe

Constcrepe Active Member

He actually is a Linfield fan.

6. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

may get shot down here but I listen to 606 pretty religeously and I dont actually mind him. I think he is pretty decent broadcaster truth be told.He may have a bias towards liverpool but so do a lot of pundits due to the fact when they were growing up liverpool were the bigsuccesful team, in ten or twenty years the utd bias will be ridiculous aswell. I think on the whole he is good at his job and usually just gives his own opinion, its not like on talksport where you listen to them and know that they know what theyre saying is a load of twaddle and dont beleive it themselves. Mind you I do love a cheeky bit of talksport. On the whole yes he can be bias to liverpool, but usually he is very complimentary about us and certainly has this season, yes if we play bad he says we play bad but if we play well he praises us, I dont see the issue tbh, he is just doing his job.

7. Daveunited

Daveunited Well-Known Member

8. Viva united

Viva united Guest

Idiot WUM. His podcast are amusing though <ok>