1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Adel Taarabt should be signed

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by nolhman123, Jan 30, 2011.

1. nolhman123

nolhman123 New Member

He is a much better talent than Obertan and is younger but he reminds me a bit of a the young Nani who was very frustrating but with the right guidance Adel could become a gem. Don't give me this rubbish about Spurs and how he never did well there because how was a 19 year old meant to start and do well. Now he has matured I feel it is time he moves on to greater things because he is a real talent. I am Moroccan so I have watched him internationally and he is amazing on the ball but lacks discipline
    a bit like when Ronaldo and Nani were 20-21. The fact is he would only cost 6-8m which is cheap compared to some players we have been linked with. There is no problem with his ability and skill because he is probably one of the most skilled players in England. I feel he is worth a shout and is defiantly got more ability than the likes of Obertan and Bebe and Gibson.

2. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

No, thanks. We have enough rubbish as it is in midfeild. We want to get rid of some of the ****. Not bring more in.

3. nolhman123

nolhman123 New Member

If you think he is rubbish then you have no clue about football. You are stupid and you are an ignorant fool. You can't see skill if it slapped you in the face

4. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

HE IS PLAYING IN THE CHAMPIOSHIP YOU MORON AND BOTTLED IT AT SPURS.

You are the thickest imbecile I have the miss fortune of coming accross on the internet so your opinon to me is about as valid as the next **** I dont like.

5. nolhman123

nolhman123 New Member

Bottled at spurs? Bale nearlly bottled it spurs as well but adel was 19. Nani nearly left Utd and now look he is one of our best players, you can't judge a player if he is 19 because he is not developed and never really got a chance but only stupid mugs like you can't see it. You have no clue about what skill is, look at adam jhonson for example, he looks very good in the premier league and was not as half as influential as adel in the championship.

6. nolhman123

nolhman123 New Member

You stretty are a clown and a fool, all you can do is throw insults and oh please don't cry about your beloved Rooney <laugh>. Adel has 14 assists and 15 goals this season and has been class, he is 21 and is far better than many of the young players in our team. Cleverly is an example, he went into the championship with watford and never looked half as good as Adel yet many Utd fans see a future in him. Clowns like you need to open your eyes.

7. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Oh so because he is better than adam johnson was in the championship then he will be quality premier league player? You really are a mong. Players like him are not good enough for manchester united.

Suggestions like these really are why you are the thickest Utd fan I have ever come accross. Sorry but you really are. Your a point blank idiot.

8. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

==============================================================================

Yes, I have the ability to call you a **** now and I will do so because you are a ****. I dont give a monkeys if he scored 30 goals and assited a further 30 it is still only the championship.

You had a clean slate but you managed to ruinb it within 2 days well done. Just as I expected off a plank like you.

9. nolhman123

nolhman123 New Member

Players like him? have you not seen Gibson lately or Obertan or bebe or carrick? You say this yet we have worst players in our side who look so poor, surly adel is a improvement on obertan? Luckly our manager has patientce and if you think we will sign some world class players. Then there is one thing I have to say to you <laugh>

10. nolhman123

nolhman123 New Member

Oh streety don't worry we will sign Sanchez, and 2 or 3 world class midfielders plus we will sign Buffon <laugh

11. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Well I can guarantee we wont be signing a championship player either <laugh> <ok>

12. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Buffon will cost about 5 million quid, we probably will

13. nolhman123

nolhman123 New Member

Oh the delusion of fans like you. Why can't you face the facts the days or spending 20 plus million are over and will never happen ever again. If you wan't 20m signings then switch teams ffs and stop moaning because they are not happening at Utd any more. I can't see us spending more than 10m on a player ever again.

14. nolhman123

nolhman123 New Member

<laugh> yh buffon is worth 5m <laugh> what a clown you are, you are the most funniest of clowns to ever live. Get off it, what are you another one of those clowns asking for bale? Believe me when giggs and scholes hang up there boots we still won't make any world class signings. Even when VDS retires we probably will place Linderingaard as number 1.

15. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

Nohman thats because your an Idiot and struggle with thinking.

16. nolhman123

nolhman123 New Member

Stertty you the same clown asking for Anderson to leave. The whole squad is not good enough according to people like you yet we are top <laugh>

17. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

What are you on about you delusional idiot. I like ando and think he should be starting all games you imbecile.

18. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

It matters very little what he is worth in all honesty. He is getting older, doesnt have long left on his contract and wants leave juventus. Of course some team will pick him up on the cheap.

19. nolhman123

nolhman123 New Member

Buffon is too injury prone and not worth it. We are likely to replace vds with lindergaard or tomasz k

20. TheStrettyEnd

TheStrettyEnd Member

He is injury prone due to the altitude of juventus training ground in turin. A lot of players have struggled with it. Its part of the reason he wants to leave.