1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Acworth articles

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by jonathan acworth, Oct 17, 2011.

1. this was my first year back as season ticket year 22nd nov vs swindon sat right behind goal at back

2. f xxk me alan pardew was playing back then

3. quite funny had this bloke next to me who dyed his hair yellow and he was so funny i think he still goes to games as seen him in north he would jump out of his seast and shout "keith jones your ****ing ****"

4. it also has maidstone united preview in it finished 18th lge 2

5. goldberg i see now in charge of bromley -remember when we played them going bankrupt all charlton fans chucking £10 notes on the pitch

6. dick plumb

dick plumb Well-Known Member

I see Mark Goldberg at the training ground quite often.He was there for the game against Arsenal.His son Bradley plays for the U18s.

7. ask him wheres his 40mil?

8. deleted.....

deleted..... Well-Known Member

Why would you ask him that? Why would he answer anyway?

9. soccer am aparantly want charlton fans for 19th november u just go to get that blonde birds number!

10. just said his dad used to play for us and watched us from years back would love see charlton back in the prem !i remember him playing for welling around this time

11. top bloke i hope when his contract finishes at itv we give him a coaching job at the club obviously charlton through and through good on him keep this thread up pls super chris cheers

12. euell is past it dump in jan please charlton management

13. CAFC TED

CAFC TED Well-Known Member

wow.... this is by far the worst of the stupid idea's you've done so far, Andy Townsend knows almost feck all about football, don't care if people think he's a top bloke he's an idiot when it comes to football, almost no clue about football, have always said it. Has got to the stage I mute my TV when I play Fifa and he's on it, he knows nothing so suggesting he's a coach no...

14. best midfielder welling ever produced

15. is it me or is it foggy up in halifax reckon this game will last?

16. Glovepup

Glovepup Member

JA, kindly keep your posts in here. Stop making new 'stupid' threads, how many blooming times do you need to be told!

17. Ryan-R-An-Addick

Can we ban Acworth yet?

He clearly cannot follow the rules that have been put in place.

18. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

No, yes and yes!

Apparently your record at the Shay is not good! You stuck at it well today, and overcame them in the end! Considering their lowly league position, I thought they put up a good show today! <ok>

Good luck in the next round, and in your league one title quest!

Look after the 'Doc,' he served us well in his time at Fortress Deliadome ;)

19. i have stuck to my thread all week if you havent noticed im sure u can let me come on main board for fa cup if dont like it dont read it paul so stop bothering me with your stupid thread replies

20. after all some people prob fed up listning to u on charlton live