1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

3rd time lucky?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by johnstonjack, May 25, 2011.

1. johnstonjack

johnstonjack Member

So monday will be my third play off final and I hope as the title reads it will be third time lucky.

Northampton town at wembley was on my 21st birthday and I will never forget the long journey home almost in silence.......had a good night though but can't reveal on this board!!!! lol<party>

Cardiff 2006 and losing to Barnsley........ met my now wife at half time and the reason why I now live in Pembs.<smooch>

2011 Wembley again Reading on the horizon I can't imagine what is around the corner for me this time......Maybe a Swans win?

I was wondering if anyone else had funny things happen to them at matches?

2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Yes let's hope your right johnston, these boys deserve they're day in the sun, great bunch of lads, going to be a great day!...............
    please log in to view this image

3. beppeswan

beppeswan Active Member

Hi Johnston first post on here

I am also on the third play off on the one at wembley we were one of the first coaches out of wembley ended up by madame toussords, broke down by bridgend played football on the roundabout and got home around three in the morning

Cardiff final two days before the final nearly lost my thumb when I dropped a gate on the tip of my finger so couldn't drink any alcohol whatsoever so this year I am also hoping for third time lucky

STID