1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

24 hour depression.

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by KING-KERRY-DIXON, Feb 7, 2011.

1. KING-KERRY-DIXON

Went to the game yesterday and I can safely say that I have not felt as low and ****ed right off since JT hit the post in Moscow.We were on a bit of a hiding to nothing yesterday as no one would have batted an eyelid if we had beaten Liverpool so they played really without fear unlike us who had everything to lose as we were expected to win especially as we had bought their most prized asset.What really does me ead in is that yes I know it was Liverpool and we always love to beat them but the fact that we always seem to **** up when other teams like utd and Arsenal drop points and we could have got back in the mix again :headbang::headbang:Mikel was awful and fukin Cech looked like a 9 year old girl with a wasp up her skirt the way he was flappin about when the cross came over for the Liverpool goal !!
    On the plus side(if there was one) I thought Luiz looked quality when he came on and should serve us well for many years to come,just wish he had started with JT and put Brano at right back and left Bosingwa out.

2. Sheriff JW Pepper

King

Couldn't agree more mate - & have made same points today

Sorry you had to see that in the flesh (bad enough on telly in HD)

3. KING-KERRY-DIXON

SHERRIF

Thats 90 mins of my life I wont get back, plus 4 mins extra time plus travelling etc etc etc,feel fukin suicidal the more I think about it !!!!!

4. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

KKD<ok>

Spot on...Living fecking miles away these days, I was saved the pain of being there in the flesh, but even the comfort of my own settee and a fridge full of beer couldn't make me any more comfortable as I sat and watched what can only be described as utter ****.

5. Dave Woods-Spanishblue

I had the misfortune of losing at poker on friday night to a loserpoo fan,losing at golf to the same loserpoo fan and sat watching the game in a bar with the same loserpoo fan....what a ****in weekend !!!!

6. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

That's ****ing awful.

Give him the keys to your house and be done with it!

7. maddog

maddog Member

Being a dipper why will he need the keys

8. Dave Woods-Spanishblue

Hes actually a decent bloke but hes not from loserpool so that explains why !!