1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

2 out of 2!

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by ThaiCanary, May 29, 2011.

1. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

So far I have predicted Stevenage and POSH to win.

It is no secret that I have predicted Swansea to win their play off final - so come on you Swans, shaft Reading so we can sign Shane Long <ok>

2. ToL1D7

ToL1D7 Member

Haha lets pray reading forget to turn up at all! :D

3. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

good luck to the jacks today lets hope we see a welsh club in the prem !!!:emoticon-0103-cool:

4. trickytree29

trickytree29 Member

Good luck today Swansea and heres hoping that we join you in the next season or two<ale>

5. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

Morning boys and in peace. <ok>

Just like to wish you good luck for today and lets hope for a great game but that remains to be seen.

I personally fancy you on the big Wembley pitch with will suit your passing game to a tee as the way you destroyed us in our last home game this season really made me realise how far we still have to go before were serious auto promo challengers but I knew that anyway. You beat us fair and square so I hold my hand up to you guys as I did after the game as well. <ok>

I have a soft spot for Reading as although my mum lives in Yeovil with her other half she was actually born in Reading so I always look out for their results for that one reason alone and likewise I look out for Yeovil's results as well.

I'm sure she will be looking out for the final score as well and on the day though anything can happen as we all know - good luck and may the best team win.

<ok>

6. The Billionth QPR Fan

The Billionth QPR Fan Well-Known Member

Good luck, You have played brilliantly all season(Loftus Road apart) and deserve to go up.