1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zebra Finance are Black and White

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Ponders Revisited, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Ponders Revisited

Ponders Revisited Well-Known Member

Due to unforeseen disasters both financially and professionally in the last year, I have had to go down the road of a finance package for this year's season tickets.
    I had been warned that the interest charged on such packages could be pretty high and to avoid it at all costs, if possible.
    But after a quick chat with the team at Zebra this morning I have come away happy in knowledge that the next year's football at The Valley is secured for both me and my son.
    Two season tickets for the West Upper, Block Q, at a normal price of £399 for an adult and an Under 11 will cost a total of £436, paid over ten months. For me, that represents great value and a small price to pay to ensure that we take our rightful places at the beautiful Valley of Dreams.

Phew!

2. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

I did this last season, as I had to pay for me and the missus- who gets dragged along home and most aways. I recommend it highly.

3. Im Jordans Cousin

Im Jordans Cousin New Member

Ponders, When does the first installment come out, do you have to pay a deposit and do they sort out the application for ST with the club?

Thanks in advance

4. Ponders Revisited

The club and Zebra work in tandem to organise the ticket for you. It is a simple process. The first installment will come out in July on the day of my choice (15th is pay-day) - so no deposit. They will help you to tailor a plan to suit your needs. Once the plan is sorted they alert the club who will contact you to seal the small details.
    If you have a decent amount of disposable income then the four month plan might be better because it is interest free.

I am really happy with it.

5. Dick Van Dykes Disco Dungarees

it used to start in June and finish in January - well it did when I did it up to the 2009-2010 season

don't quote me though
    ... quote him instead

please log in to view this image

6. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

It depends on which ''tariff'' as it were. I also had the option to pay it out when I can in to a bit of extra money over the course of the season. There was a small charge, but it stopped the debits coming out.

7. Im Jordans Cousin

Im Jordans Cousin New Member

Cheers chaps, just found it all on website - guess I should have checked there first instead of being lazy and asking you!

8. CAFC Room101

CAFC Room101 Member

Really wish I didn't work weekends :(

9. Ponders Revisited

Weekends are for football - end of. My sympathies, however, are with you 101.

Applications have to be in by the 18th July.

10. Franco5

Franco5 Well-Known Member

Me too 101...!!

The finance package seems like a no brainer Ponders. Or you could always stick it on the plastic and pay it off before getting stung (need to be disciplined for that though).

11. MartinhoCAFC

MartinhoCAFC Member

I've never understood why the club don't offer a package of season ticket + a home shirt, it could generate more money for the club and we might actually see more upto date shirts at The Valley being worn than all the old ones that get worn and I know for a fact other clubs do this too

12. Franco5

Franco5 Well-Known Member

Great shout Martinho... I could deffo see that generating some interest!