1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Zaha and Williams

Discussion in 'Crystal Palace' started by pissyface, Sep 20, 2011.

1. pissyface

pissyface New Member

Been listening to the Boro commentry tonight vs you in the cup (well done on the win by the way for me knocking out Wigan beforehand for me you deserved to go to the next round anyway) and our commentator can't heap enough praise on the two youngsters.

By the sound of what i've heard and seen in video clips these kids have massive talent, hopefully you can keep the premiership vultures off the two of them!
    You played alot better tonight than the league game Saturday by starting with the both of them, exploiting us on the wings especially with Zaha's pace.

Any reason they're not starting every game??

Anyway best of luck for the season, might stick a bet on you guys for promotion this year ;)

2. Bright_Wright

Bright_Wright Member

They are both still very young and have a lot to learn, Zaha starts the majority of league games and Williams is coming more and more into the fold. Zaha still try's to do a little too much at times, but he will improve with experience.

They are both on long term contracts, so I hope to see them at Selhurst for a few more season's, but as always the big boys will come knocking in the not so distant future.

Promotion a bit of an ask this year, would take mid-table and push on next season. At least we are proving all the doubters from South London wrong, who said we would be certs to go down. Millwall's bubble has burst, which is precisly what I said would happen.