1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Yyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssss

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by LincolnSaint, Apr 16, 2011.

1. LincolnSaint

LincolnSaint Well-Known Member

Get in Guly! I was just about to post a really whinging article about him! Come on saints. Hold out!!!

2. Piebacca

Piebacca Well-Known Member

Its never boring being a saints fan.:)

I love them and hate them at the same time.

3. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

1-0 good one

4. ChilcoSaint

ChilcoSaint What a disgrace
    Forum Moderator

Why couldn't I have been born to support a team that didn't give me heart failure every time they play?

Anyway, 3 points, job done. Hope Barny's OK.

5. Rory

Rory Member

Must win game, won. Can't ask for much more than that.

6. Le God

Le God Member

I was worried at around 70m that we might go another game without scoring

7. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

I had the same sort of worry in the Gills game as we didn't get an equalizer till 89 minutes.

8. SAINTDON13

SAINTDON13 Well-Known Member

I had a strange feeling around 12 to go to "keep watching it's coming soon", and lo and behold 8 to go wham bang thank you man. A touch of class from someone that had got it totally wrong throughout! I hadn't had the usual feeling of resignation that it was going to be one of those days, but 24 shots, 13 on target one of them had to go in.

9. bristolsaint

bristolsaint Member

Who gives a flying f**k about gillingham. Sod off back to your own board and leave us to enjoy our victory.

I'd take 5 ugly 1-0 wins and promotion, preferably without a heart attack and a gills fan, although if I could only avoid one give me the heart attack.

COYS

10. SAINTDON13

Steady on we don't want that kind of rhetoric please. Stay with it Hoadie we are not all abusive.

11. SaintRachel

SaintRachel Active Member

Aw, no need for nastiness, some of our board visitors are really quite friendly...

12. saintadam1981

saintadam1981 Active Member

Not being funny mate but grow up! post on Hoadie,it's a free world after all.

13. bristolsaint

bristolsaint Member

Click for a more enjoyable not606 experience: http://www.not606.com/profile.php?do...nore&u=1006520

Seems I'm not the only one.

I enjoy many contributions from visitors to this site and have even read some of the boi's but feedback on gills matches? Who cares? Not me. Take it back to their site.

My concern is Southampton F.C. If we win, we are up. That's all

14. SAINTDON13

You have lost me there, what has my profile got to do with anything? Nothing wrong with a bit of banter about Gillingham, just another team aspiring to be as good as us are they not? Just because you don't approve that is no excuse for being abusive on here. It ain't Saintly. Not to mention pointless. Make a joke about it, take the mick, mock the afflicted if you must, but leave out the expletives and abuse, please.

15. SAINTDON13

Just noticed the Gills are in a play off position, if they go up we might get to play them next season, if our season goes belly up. Perish the thought.

16. JDub

JDub Well-Known Member

Hoadie is a bellend. He spends so much time posting when no one listens to him, and he contributes the square root of jack sh*t to the board.

"yeh mate Gillingham scored late in the game today too"
    "yeh I know mate"
    "youll get promoted mate"
    "mate"

He has no mates. He's like a little wasp without a sting, buzzing around adding nothing of note (mainly because he's NOT EVEN A SAINTS FAN, although even Pompey posters contribute more than him) and annoying people.

He reminds me of a short scene in Family Guy in which Peter Griffin gets given a personal robot by the El Dorado cigarette company that follows him, sucking up to him and agreeing with everything Peter says.

He can stay here, as I put him on ignore, but you must understand that he does annoy people and you will get bad reactions from some (like me) that rarely bite their tongue.

17. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Ok guys lets not let this get out of hand....take a step back please. If someone particularly annoys you bristolsaint then add him to your ignore list. While I do not wish to be seen as taking sides in this little disagreement. This is a free country and as far as I can see there is no rules to say someone supporting another team cannot post on our board. It was not a wind up remark. So come on guys a little charity please. As I say if you prefer use your ignore button.......Cheers

18. SAINTDON13

Apologies Beddytare, I was a bit out of hand having a go at one of our own there. It is the sort of thing we were trying to avoid on here, some people just cannot help themselves I guess.

19. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Hey no worries mate.....I know the chap can be a pain in the butt sometimes.......we are a free country though.......If his posts do start to annoy too many. Then we will deal with it. Or you all can by using your ignore button..... simples. Then there is no need for rhetoric from anyone...... ......Just one further point...he does not call anyone mate anymore....or not that often to annoy although he did. It was dealt with behind the scenes. So the chap does listen...... so as I said before, we are Saints fans and we are big enough to have some charity..... wouldn't you all agree?

20. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

Come on guys this is a free country. With all the troubles in the world, there are worse things than a friendly chap who likes posting. Football family and all that. Ignore if you want to. It's not like he posts to give abuse. I, for one, check on the Gills now. We're all trying to get promoted here.