1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your to blame for this mess we are in.

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by butlershead, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butlershead

butlershead New Member

Those of you who continually support this Chairman and his board of Directors.
    Those of you who supported his appointment of Taylor a man who nearly relegated Bradford to the Conference.
    We are going back to league2 at the first attempt, just like last time.18, yes 18 defeats from just 34 games is shocking .

Those of you that support The Chairman, his board, and Taylor deserve what you are getting.

2. Gills-man-Ant-Dog

Shut up you child, I'll support my club through thick and thin. Shows how long you've been supporting us, this is actually a good spell. I've noticed a few of your comments on here, all of which are idiotic so do us all a favour and do one.

3. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

butlershead

If you've read any of my numerous posts in which I mention Mr.Scally, you cannot have failed to notice that HE is not exactly[hugely] popular with me - but then I suspect that his charismatic style has grated on several other Gills fans - but please do not blame me or any of the other fans for the decisions made by Scally.
    Yes you can have a strong opinion about his policies ( I often do ) - but I'm fairly sure that I have vented my spleen towards Mr.Scally rather than the fans (in this forum or not )
    --- unless you can explain exactly what part I have played in your displeasure - I defy you show how I can be in any position of control of policy at GFC
    So - you can call me old, fat, grey & ugly -but not stupid ..thankyou

4. brb

brb Guest

butlershead - this is not an anti Scally forum. There is a Facebook page somewhere for that. Constructive criticism is more than welcome but i just feel after two written posts about my moderation and an outburst on supporters of varied opinions on this board, its time as a newbie for you to leave the board. Sorry alwaysright your not going to get its explanation via this current account. I know, I know, there goes freedom of speech again. What was once said, democracy is to time consuming.

Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.