1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your thoughts on tomorrow night .....

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by frogman27, Feb 13, 2011.

1. frogman27

frogman27 Member

Fulham fan in peace, what do you think of the game tomorrow night. Personally I cannot wait for it.

We are playing some really good football at the moment, confidence is flowing through the team from Big Schwarz in goal to AJ up front. Defensively we are solid unless you give Pantsil a sight of goal ! Murphy has got his protector in Sidwell/Etuhu and has been running the games. Dembele is fit again and is a nightmare for anyone to play against, he ghosts between oppos defences and midfields, very hard to pick up. AJ huffs and puffs and works tirelessly, a few goals will boost his confidence.

You guys seem to be coming out of a bit of a blip. I think you came up against a very organised and well structured Liverpool team who looked like they wanted the win more than you. Torres is a great buy and will bag loads of goals for you.

What do you think will happen in the summer, do you think Drogba will stay or go for one last big move?

As for tomorrow, these games are always crackers. Lampard has a uncanny habit of scoring long range deflections and you normally have enough quality to grind us down. But. I feel we are playing well as a unit/team, Dembele can win matches with his guile and subtlety. It is poised beautifully, this could horribly back fire on me, 2 -1 home win.

COYW <cheers>

2. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

It'll be a good game, it usually is to be fair...I think Hughes is now making his mark on your team, like he did with Blackburn.

Wouldn't like to put a score on it, historically we have had good results against you, but this season is a bit all over the place and you have the ability to beat anyone at CC<ok>

Torres will be class, but I reckon it is indicative that Drogba will be off to Marseille in the summer, I reckon anyway.

Good luck tonight, hope you lose ;)

KTBFFH

3. Sheriff JW Pepper

if we concede first...we're done for:emoticon-0101-sadsm

4. frogman27

frogman27 Member

GUTTED ............................................................................... REALLY FUNKING GUTTED !!!!!! To be fair we were rubbish in the second half, defended superbly, but no attacking until the subs came on. Happy with a point, but gutttttttttted.

Good luck with the rest of the season.