1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

your stadium

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by Rocky blue army, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

i am not trying to cause an arguement here but why do your club rip off away fans charging over the top prices to sit on a bit of wood on a scaffold pole .the rest of your ground looks very impressive,is that scallys idea<steam>

2. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

The away stand is temporary (10 years temporary) we just ran out of money and run up the debt.<yikes>

3. Rocky blue army

ok sorry if i offended you,ps wasnt that from chelsea originally

4. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Yeah I know it is ****, We will never build that stand which is believe is a true shame, I would love to see a completed stadium.

5. Rocky blue army

i came to your ground about 3 years ago and it was in the winter and standing in the away end on that scaffolding was horrible,i was +uckin freezing,at half time it made me laugh when we went down to see if we could get something to eat and while we were queing up the shutters opened next to the food outlet and this bloke shouted any of you wycombe fans want beer? and one of our lot shouted are the beers hot if not you can +uck off cos were frozen,made me laugh

6. HOADIE_BOI

LOL the away end of our ground is well bad, Thats why in 2003 it got Crap Towns grounds raiting 1st place, But now there are places like Accrinton and Aldershot and Stevenage in the football league ours is not as bad and other areas of the ground have been done up. But the away end is still a **** hole, But the rest is ok.

7. SFC4BAG

SFC4BAG Well-Known Member

That nice for the home fans but it doesn't help the away fans. Perhaps the club could lower the price of away tickets to make allowances for the sub standard accommodation.

Not having a dig HB.

8. HOADIE_BOI

Yeah I know your not, the tickets for either sets of fans for our league are a complete piss take at £23 or £25 pound adult.