1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Your Michael Laudrup!!

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by KDA, Sep 2, 2012.

1. KDA

KDA New Member

With Taylor being out for the season and Chico missing the next 3 games what would your 18 man squad be? What starting 11 and 7 subs would you pick

For me I'd like to see the following:

Vorm

Rangel
    Situ
    Williams
    Bartley

Hernandez
    Dyer
    Ki
    Routledge

Michu
    Schechter

Subs:

Tremmel
    De Guzman
    Agustien
    Davies
    Graham
    Britton
    Tate

2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Forgot about Darnel Situ, he's a strong lad that could well fit in at CB, pretty much agree with your line up, though Ben Davies, has been given a run out at left back by Laudrup, so there does seem to be some choice here. I just hope we don't call on the services of Monk or Tate, great servants for us over the years, but their time has come and gone now, be suicide to include either! By the way, would never leave Britton out.............<ok>

3. valleyswan

valleyswan Active Member

You seriously would drop Leon down to the bench? Also De Guzman will get game time, think he will be first choice, Graham will go on performances, but I think you have gone for to many of the new faces

Vorm

Rangel
    Davies
    Williams
    Bartley

Leon
    Dyer
    De Guzman
    Routledge

Michu
    Graham

Subs:

Tremmel
    Ki
    Agustien
    Davies
    Hernandez
    Tate
    Schechter

4. KDA

KDA New Member

Maybe, and however much it hurts to see Leon on the bench I personally think an attack minded first half to try and get some goals, then my choice of subs in the second half to protect that lead would be

Britton for Ki
    De Guzman for Routledge
    Agustien for Hernandez

5. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Your lineup looks about right Valley. Can't see Laudrup making wholesale changes. I was impressed with young Davies.

6. beppeswan

beppeswan Active Member

Can't laudrup call back bessone or did they cancel his contract

7. valleyswan

valleyswan Active Member

Bessone has left the club permanently

8. Stid

Stid Active Member

I would go with this but replace De Guzman with Ki

9. Yankee_Jack

Yankee_Jack Well-Known Member

Based on performance, potential and need

Vorm
    Rangel - Bartley - Williams - Davies
    Ki - DeGuzman
    Dyer - Routledge - Hernandez
    Michu

Subs:
    Tremmel
    Richards
    Britton
    Agustien
    Graham
    Tate
    Moore

It may not be like this tomorrow but I think we are going to see this before the end of the season and it will stick. Except that the further we go out in time Chico is back on defense.

10. Kifflom!

I think De Guzman has done enough to start ahead of Ki and would be unfortunate to be dropped after Saturday's performance. He looked very good to me. I'm liking the look of your starting lineup though YJ.

11. NamJack

NamJack Active Member

Pretty much spot on there Yankee, except for me Britton has to be there in the middle 2. Don't know who for though. DeGuzman is getting stronger game by game, but Ki needs a chance too.

The front 4 is the way to go in my opinion, at least to try it out. Could be spectacular! Also if this was /the team, have you noticed how much stronger the bench would be in this scenario. Three first team regulars, Britton/Graham/Agustien, Three all with experience, Moore/Richards/Tate. That is with Taylor out. Just shows what a great summer transfer window we have had.

12. Breezy

Breezy New Member

Vorm .. Rangel , Monk , Williams , Richards .. Routledge , Ki , Britton , Michu ,Dyer .. Graham..... Subs.. Moore ,Tate , De Tremmel , Guzman , Davies , Hernandez , Agustien ..... If Monk is injured then Bartley straight in & the bench is the same

13. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

you guys are making my write up hard

i will go

Vorm
    Rangel Williams Davies Richards
    Dyer Michu Routledge vanguzman agustein
    graham

not in that formation

14. Kifflom!

Who's vanguzman, Musty? <laugh>

15. Stid

Stid Active Member

We paid £5.5m for Ki so cant see him sitting on the bench for long and the logical player for him to replace in the starting 11 is DeGuzman (who is a loan player dont forget) as Britts is our defencive midfielder and Michu plays way forward with Danny

Hernandez is a bit more tricky as Routledge and Dyer are both on fire atm so can see him starting on the bench for a while and he will either force his way into the first 11 or there may be some rotation between the three depending on the opposition etc.

16. JackSwan

JackSwan Member

For goodness sake, learn how to speak and write English.

If you can't spell, DO NOT JOIN words.

Your Title: YOUR MICHAEL LAUDRUP (meaning your not mine)
    Corrected Title: YOU ARE (shortened to you're) MICHAEL LAUDRUP (meaning you are the great man himself).

This article then means something totally different - even before you open it up.

17. KDA

KDA New Member

Well my sincere apologies for making such a grammatical error in my title, I bow down to you in shame oh great teacher, now do me a favour and pull your head out from your own arse and do one.

If you haven't got anything constructive to say regarding the topic in general then don't say anything or slate off members for a basic error, you are the typical idiot that makes others not want to come on here and get involved in fear of being slated for the slightest of things.

Now I shall attempt to edit my title just because you have brought it to mine and everyone's attention, if I can't then I'm sure one of the mods can. Now I wouldn't have reacted so much if you had just simply PM'd me informing me of my mistake but no you attempt to embarrass me on here you jumped up little pr!ck!!!

Rant Over!!!

Now I'm sure you will read this and check my spelling and grammar then mark me out of 10 so don't forget to use your red pen!!

18. Kifflom!

I spotted it but kept schtum (is that a word?). The English Language fascist in me wanted to point it out but thought better of it. Breezy does my head in with 'their' and 'there'.

I've come to the conclusion over the years that it doesn't really matter here. It's a footie forum not a language class.

19. valleyswan

valleyswan Active Member

So we have a the thread police on here, now we have the grammar police as well <laugh> youre not doing your self any favors mate

Sorry for the above grammar and spelling mistakes ;)

20. Kifflom!

S'OK valley, innit. :)