1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

You know you're awful at defending...

Discussion in 'Bolton Wanderers' started by Bolton4Europe, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

When Tim Howard scores against you!

Still it's 1-1 at the minute.

2. BackStabbed

BackStabbed Active Member

2-1 now, go on cahill!!think thats his message telling us to finalise the deal lol

3. Bolton4Europe

Do we get more money now <whistle>

Good luck with Cahill if you get him, think he will improve defensively with a team like Chelsea, not so much pressure with a team with a bit more possession would enable to show his game better.

4. BackStabbed

BackStabbed Active Member

Congrats on the win tonight mate, hope you can get a point or 3 vs the mancs next week as i'd love nothing more than them qpr ****s to be in the bottom three instead of you boys. And me too fingers crossed, will be good to have the two england cbs as our back two, hope we send you Joshy boy on loan, that would help you out a lot and us out a lot, d.w his 100times better than that plank Kakuta we sent ya lol

5. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

If the rumours are true, do what you did with Sturridge and Wilshere to Josh please pal!

6. Bolton4Europe

If he is an attacking midfielder (of sorts), then he would excel at Bolton if he was any good. We are getting goals, but we don't have a player where it all runs through (last season Holden). If the McEchahan (sp) lad can become the player we need for half a season I think he will actually come back to Chelsea and start games like Wilshere did for Arsenal. Depends if he's any good though.

7. Bolton4Europe

Kakuta wasn't that bad, I don't think Coyle knew what he was getting and that's why he did it untill January. He was good at attacking the last man, but he never got enough minutes to make an impact. If I was you, I would loan him out again to a different team where he may actually get some gametime and see if he is good enough.

That said, he scored a nice volley vs. Aston Villa in the Carling Cup, and did well against Arsenal in the same competition. Can't find the youtube video of the goal though.