1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

You CAN get away with murder

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by alwaysright, Mar 22, 2019.

1. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47650835
    Don't get me wrong - I'm not condoning the crime --- but --- 7 years prison !! People who commit 'murder' often don't go to jail.
    And if the judge is concerned about cheating - I would have to ask him " Do you really believe that the defendants are the only robbing b******s in this matter ?"
    The judge seems to be worried about the effect that a few £££ being denied, will have on SKY & BT.
    He claims it will have a detrimental affect on English Football..........................Before you all get too political on me - let me say that I do see that viewpoint (( within it's extremely narrow parameters )) - but- let's not kid ourselves -- it is the money that SKY & BT has ( and will continue ), to extract out of customers, that is killing** English footballers - because it is not going into English footballers. It is not even 'touching the sides' as it goes straight into the pockets of so many foreign footballers - only one or two pennies reach L1 or L2.

** My message to SKY & BT - carry on killing the game for English footballers - you'll get away with murder

2. gioblues

gioblues Well-Known Member

Does seem a harsh sentence. Like you said these company's are robbing us every month.. I think it is criminal that you are on a fixed contract for say two years but they still put price up during that time. Surely it's fixed so you know what your paying for two years.