1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Yet another RB Thread

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Craven112, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Craven112

Craven112 Member

I have just seen this and got that excited that i HAD to make a thread about it,

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...5/0/fulham-target-world-cup-winning-full-back

Apparently we have made a bid for Zaccardo, if we get this guy i promise i will ditch work every home game to come and see him play at the cottage, (cant come as i work most saturdays.)

out of all the RB's we have been linked with this dude is by far my favourite and could be the singing if the season if we get him,

Craven

2. WhatDoesWoyWant?

Yes get him, just so that I can sing

'1 Zacca, 2 Zacca, 3Zaccarado, Hey Zaccaardo'

3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Even if, as the report says, they drive the price up to £2.5m, that still sounds like a bargain.

4. Bidley

Bidley Well-Known Member

Sounds great if it's not nonsense. I'm a little disappointed we're not in for Onuoha. Who is also represented by ol' Joorabchian - he's making some money out of City isn't he!

5. Fulhaman

Fulhaman Well-Known Member

I would be very wary of anyone represented by Joorabchian. Isn't a certain Mr Hughes a client of his?

6. Craven112

Craven112 Member

Yeh he is Fulhaman, not just a client hes more or less best friends with him,

Going of topic anyone seen that we are watch Bryan Ruiz from Twente, but at 13.5mil i doubt its true, he has gone on record to say if we are serious about an offer he will really consider talking to us about a move, he being watched my Spurs and gunners aswell,