X Factor 2018

Discussion in 'General Betting Board' started by Ron, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Haven't seen all the acts this year but will start watching from now on. From what I have seen I don't think anyone should be as short as 3/1 and some of the other favourites aren't much cop. Seems pretty open at present but, as usual, some progress in leaps and bounds whereas some make no progress at all. The one that interests me at 66/1 is Cezar Ouatu

Once the crazy 6 bar challenge is over we will get a much better idea at the judges houses

Current odds here

2. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I think I'll start my portfolio with 1 point on Cezar Ouatu at 66/1. Will probably go out at the 6 bar challenge (and therefore not make it to the judges house). But if he doesn't, those odds will at least half. Worth a risk at those odds

3. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Nearly survived the 6 bar challenge and, based on what is left, I think he should have. Can't get excited about any of these so far and certainly wouldn't back Shan at those odds (7/2). Still more to see before the judges houses stage. I'll wait till then to see if there are any decent bets on. There are several in it that are simply average and could safely be laid. With some bookies offering 2 to 3 times the odds of other bookies, it says it all really - pretty crap. Hopefully someone will emerge, with proper coaching