1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Would you want this man anywhere near English Football?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by invermeremike, Oct 21, 2018.

1. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

I know it's only a rumour but if there is a tentative bid from overseas to take over a top English team I would truly walk away from any commitment to my beloved sport. After hearing we wanted to sell off the crown jewels of Wembley this sort of invasion makes me feel mad about why we just sit back and let it happen, and makes me wonder if there is any dignity left in the world, or is it just money that talks??

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  2. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Yup, just money I'm afraid Mike. And it's getting worse. There are no scruples any more and there sure isn't any dignity either.

3. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

I recently watched a documentary called "The super rich and us" and it summed up how we have let the ultra rich take over countries and then bleed them dry for their sole advantage. This programme also stated that someone in the British government decided it would be a great way to stimulate a staggering economy and regrettably did not make up any strict rules to protect the innocent, namely the true citizens. Sickening if this is the way forward and during my recent world travels I could not help but notice the no so subtle takeover of many countries I visited by the Asian and Arab sectors. Rock on I suppose.