1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Winter News

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Nov 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I dare not start a Luton thread but Derek Adams has said that Kyle Letheren will be fit for Saturday.

This follows his statement last week that Freddie Ladapo would not be fit to face Sunderland and indeed managed just the 90 minutes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Just for you I've done the thread. It is not exclusively my domain and you are welcome to start one at any time you feel you need to.

Great news about Letheren. I do not want Macey back in goal. I have read a few comments on pasoti where they talk about social media stuff being a bit on the horrid side about Macey and it being unnecessary. Sorry but Macey is a liability or has become one. Started well enough, lost confidence and is now a wreck. He will never make it at the top.

3. notDistantGreen

Just pulling your leg Sensible.

I do agree though that some if the social media comment is immoderate to say the least.

It becomes a self fulfilling prophesy as he must read it and it must undermine his confidence further. I'll be glad if Letheren plays too though.

4. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Disaster if Letheren isn't between the sticks against Luton.....they've won 8 away....and remember they tonked us 5-1 earlier in the season.......Macey will just be an aunt sally target for them.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  5. lyndhurstgreen

lyndhurstgreen Active Member

The GK is just one position though, and whoever is between the sticks will need everyone else to be 'at it' tomorrow.

6. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

It might be just one position lyndie but by god it's a pretty important one isn't it. I'm not proud to say I have lost confidence in Macey. I have never wished any player for us to fail in any way. He has though obviously lost confidence in himself so it's not surprising others have the same opinion. I think currently he's a liability. I do not agree with internet abuse of anyone either. We all know those who get involved in it are a waste of space and oxygen. It is never going to help the person either.

7. notDistantGreen

Moved to Luton thread

8. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

The Wycombe W game managed 10 minutes of extra time yesterday....sounds familiar....surely the FL have noticed this trend at Wycombe games ?

9. notDistantGreen

With 3 red cards wasn't it? That's the Wycombe we know and love.

10. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

PAFC have announced today that Andrew Parkinson will take over as Chief Executive after the last game of the season against Scunthorpe....at present he is the Pilgrim's Executive Lead on Hospitality, Conferencing and Events.

Michael Dunford whose contract as Chief Executive ends at the end of the season will become Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors.

11. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Reading Andrew Parkinson's CV which includes six and a half years at Anfield....he was also years back top man at the Bluewater Shopping complex (Dartford) as well....I just wonder how we enticed him to Home Park last December....there is no way that we can pay him what he was earning at one of the top European clubs.

Comparing Anfield with Home Park is never going to impress....it looks as if he has dropped out the big time for a quiet little backwater away from where the action is....lets hope he is allowed to drag PAFC into the 21st century.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.