1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will you get blocked before then end?

Discussion in 'Burnley' started by TheMidnightClaret, Jan 24, 2011.

1. TheMidnightClaret

TheMidnightClaret New Member

Well a matter of hours into the announcement of 606 being given the chop and I've managed to get myself banned. I was planning on waiting for the last few days but that plan hasn't turned out very well. Will you be ending you 606 time with a ban and which club will you be insulting doing it? Mine was Leeds but I'd of much preferred to do it on the Rovers, Bolton or Man United board. I tihnk I may have to create one final acccount for 606.

The Midnight Claret, formerly known as I_bleed_claret

2. ossyclaretandblue

ossyclaretandblue New Member

I might give that a try.....out of interest what did you put about the Leeds scum to get banned?

3. TheMidnightClaret

A leeds fan said what can I post on the scum board (presume he means Man United) to get blocked. I then wrote "write about the Galatasary incident, oh no that happened to Leeds" . Cue angry comments and eventual ban. On the matchday thread a while back I was having a discussion (well discussion is abit of a civilised word for that lot) with the Leeds fans and somebody brought that up so I said it'll be the Leeds fans fault because although the victim may have been innocent it will have been Leeds inciting the crowd that led to that incident. They didn't take that paticularly well either.

4. ossyclaretandblue

ossyclaretandblue New Member

They may not have taken it well.....but it's true non the less!!!

5. TheMidnightClaret

My point exactly. Although in the thread I left the comment it was on a multboard so quite a lot of people so what I had written but didn't know about the Burnley-Leeds matchday thread where the comment originated from so it just looked like I was mocking the Leeds fans about it. Well I was but not about the death, about the fact that they cause trouble wherever they go.

6. TelfordClaret

TelfordClaret New Member

Oh well its a new forum, new start for us all.

Now lets talk Burnley, who are your favourite players?

7. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

We all hate Leeds it seems (Hull City me). Hows Marney doing for Burnley at the moment? Good luck till the end of the season.

8. TelfordClaret

TelfordClaret New Member

Only seen him a couple of times but he don't impress me tbh. Likes to run round aimlessly and takes pot shots form everywhere.
    Burnley need McCann back

9. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

Sounds like the Marney I know!

10. TelfordClaret

TelfordClaret New Member

Haha, well you can have him back and we'll take Koren if you like ;)

11. TheMidnightClaret

Personally Marney is one of my favourite player and a match winner on his day ;)

12. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

I heard he scored tonight, haha!

13. TheMidnightClaret

Haha yes he did, the goal to make it 2-1 in fact. Read that it was a decent goal as well.

14. evensteadiereddie

evensteadiereddie New Member

Hi, ibleed,
    I wondered where you'd got to. I'm hanging on for my kamikaze style finale at 606 because peace seems to have broken out between me and my main opponents....
    The latest failure to have a go was obi who was utterly trashed over the weekend (4-0 !) by my goodself and even a Bolton fan put the boot in. I darn near felt sorry for the loser myself. He got it again on Monday when he was gobbing off about us wasting money on Wallace. I , of course, pointed out how well PNE have done since Cort started taking their wages. One win in 15 since he joined and 26 goals let in ! 8 points from 45.....
    The lovely thing is, of course, we could afford to waste money - if we were daft enough.
    PNE, however, will be lucky to survive the next three years on or off the field. Obi even admits on here that they've had it but, for some reason, can't bring himself to admit it to a wider audience..
    Happy days !

15. evensteadiereddie

Guess what....his answer to my trashing of him was not to cry and swear (this time) but to get me blocked today - yet another admission of his total failure ........on no, obi, whatever shall I do to overcome this terrible, terrible loss?
    Well, the usual. Two new ID's created and approved today and then one every week or two until 606 give a date to pull the plug......I'll be catching you up, Midnight/ibleed/whoever ....

16. evensteadiereddie

Testing, testing.

17. Burnlee1882

Burnlee1882 New Member

Hi all, From what I have seen from this so far is that it is better than the original 606. Could do with a giggle on the BBC at someonelses expense to get banned, got pretty close last year on t'Rovers board and they all started crying about the truth. such a sensitive lot

18. evensteadiereddie

Go for it, burnlee, don't worry about upsetting anyone on there, it's getting like a Sunday School meeting thses days. Laugh at someone's stupidity and bang ! you've been modded.
    Great win at Watford today, Eddie and the team should be delighted. Cork went off, I assume with Tuesaday at Cardiff in mind. We need to buy him quick.
    I think we get three points there and a draw at PNE. We should, of course, murder them but it's the biggest game of their season and they're bound to be desperate to get a point any way they can.
    UTC

19. Burnlee1882

Burnlee1882 New Member

anything worth a laugh. Yeah top win today and much needed especially with a run of away games. We know we can do it, but that defence needs to be reliable and keep switched on for the full game. Think Eddies instills some belief in the lads and has some tactical nouse. Like it being the team that slowly creeps up the table, keep it quiet and wham there we are.