1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will FA and Government only finish the premier league season and scrap season of rest of the leagues

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by sniffer1, Apr 27, 2020.

1. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

With Ministers working with medical professionals and football governing bodies to find a way to resume sport within a couple of weeks and fixing it for their own agenda"s. Both Sky and BBC said that the restarting of sport would help create the country feel good again. I think they’re going to find a way to finish the season.JUST FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE AND SCREW THE REST , AND THIS IS HOW IT WOULD WORK .
    The premier league will resume and finish the season behind closed doors with live TV for the fans , therefore producing champions looking like LIVERPOOL as the GOVERNMENT and FA view from historical point is LIVERPOOL are the most successful club in UK so we have to help them, GIVING SPECIAL TREATMENT TO LIVERPOOL through resumption of the season FOR ONLY PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS .
    There will be NO RELEGATION from the PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON. .
    AS REGARD TO CHAMPIONSHIP , LEAGUE ONE , LEAGUE 2 AND POSSIBLY NON LEAGUE THE SEASON WILL GET SCRAPPED AND VOID with NO RELEGATION or PROMOTION OR EVEN CHAMPIONS.
    Therefore LEEDS UNITED AND WEST BROM will stay in the championship also NO PLAY OFFS THIS SEASON as the governing bodies view the PREMIER LEAGUE AS THE BE ALL AND END ALL. this is my view going by historical decisions against leeds united AS THEY WONT WANT LEEDS UNITED IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE. THIS IS UNJUST AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AND PROTESTS AND SIGNED PETITIONS WOULD BE IN ORDER IF THIS HAPPENS , there is no mention or promise of championship in these talks as they will have already offered sweatners to the clubs that will miss out , i heard the mention of 61m offered to leeds to abide by it wether this is true or not i dont know at this stage but thats the whisper i heard and also 113 m extra later on that will probably never arrive this also i dont know but i heard a whisper on it ..
    WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT ?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  2. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

As soon as the pandemic is under control, get someone to fix that damn caps lock button on your laptop Sniffy

sniffer1 likes this.
  3. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

InTerESting

sniffer1 and Eireleeds1 like this.
  4. JonnyLosAngeles

JonnyLosAngeles Well-Known Member

No.

sniffer1 likes this.
  5. sniffer1

Ha ha nice one eire , i was tring to highlight the important parts of the post , im still in thailand resting waiting for it to get better in UK with the virus , there has only been 50 deaths here and almost same population so its safer here at moment but expecting to get back mid june or july , lets hope the season restarts will be good to watch leeds utd get promoted over here will be watching LUFC TV over here if FA lets season resume but not much faith in FA , how you doing Eire has virus stopped you drinking tetleys or guinness ha ha

Eireleeds1 likes this.
  6. Eireleeds1

Very quiet at moment Sniffy. Just waiting to see how Italy and Spain get on when they start easing restrictions. I believe we’ll follow a couple of weeks behind as they were ahead of us in passing the peak. Drinking too much coffee at the moment is my biggest issue. Did Singapore have any lockdown at all

sniffer1 likes this.
  7. sniffer1

singapore thought they had it under control but it has spiked up nearly 1000 cases now there and no flights , but they might start easing restrictions here at end o may , they gave all foreigners here in thailand free visas till 31st july but it will be good if footie comes back on and restarts will be more like back to normal , my flight got cancelled early april so had to stay here but not complaining its laid back restrictions here just stay in 10pm - 4am rest of time can go out , and plenty of toilet rolls in supermarket ha ha

8. sniffer1

eric see you got same problem with caps lock ha ha

Eric Le Merde likes this.
  9. Eireleeds1

HopE ITs not cATChing

Eric Le Merde likes this.
  10. Eric Le Merde

Eric Le Merde Well-Known Member

I tHiNK it is SpReAding VerY QuicKLy

11. sniffer1

thats better i could not reAD it BEFore

Eireleeds1 likes this.
  12. sniffer1

you got capLEXIca EriC

13. sniffer1

i hope not too

14. sniffer1

the meeting with premier league is happening next week so will see

15. Eireleeds1

They’ll probably kick the problem further down the road

sniffer1 likes this.
  16. sniffer1

i dont think after the meeting next week they will restart the championship , but might start the premiership to a finish , they could in theory relegate 3 teams from the premiiership and promote the top 2 from championship which would be leeds and west brom and leeds would then go up as champions without kicking another ball this season this would be a very safe way of finishing the championship this season and also no play offs because of safety , then next season in the premiership there will be only 19 teams which will help against the virus as less games behind closed doors .

17. Eireleeds1

Listened to the Phil hay podcast this evening. Very good and that’s his predicted end to season

sniffer1 likes this.
  18. sniffer1

i not heard it as i am here in thailand , although i would like to see leeds finish the season it would be the safest way of finishing the championship season if they dont restart and promote the top 2 in championship now so leeds and west brom would go up , and i would like to see the premiership finish then 3 teams will be relegated , and as i said next season would only have 19 teams in premier league which is better for safety ,

just a quick word on aguaro of man city being scared to finish the season in premiership , best he go empty bins then as this virus will still be there next season , players are key workers NHA are doing a great job and they have not stopped working and as long as they are tested regular and isolated there is no problem this will be the new normal until there is a vaccine if professional footballers dont like it they should get out of the game or wear a mask which is unpractical , but why wear any if players are tested and negative to the virus .

19. sniffer1

Knowing FA they will probably score an own goal ha ha

20. sniffer1

Tomorrow FA meeting lets hope man u relegated and leeds utd promoted