1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Will Dzeko be picked?

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by tigercity, Sep 30, 2011.

1. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

against Blackburn tomorrow?

he's made his apology but do you think Mancini will drop him for a couple of games and pick Balotelli instead?

2. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

I think he should pick Balotelli, IMHO Dzeko has been poor in the last couple of games so its time to give the mad man a chance.

3. Totally HCAFC

Totally HCAFC Active Member

Balotelli showed what he can do as well, I love the guy makes my night on MOTD!

4. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

Are you lot confident hat you can keep up the early season form with so much dissent going on with players and the apparent weakness with regards to Mancini's man management?

5. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

If you have seen Dzeko play as often as i have you would know this was a one off, i think he was more annoyed with himself than RM as he isn't playing as well as he was when the season started and knows he will lose his place in the starting 11 if he doesn't improve, he is not the first player to show emotion and wont be the last, he has apologised and that's good enough for me.
    Tevez has shot himself in the foot and has gone from hero to zero in my eyes, if he never pulls a City shirt on again i will be more than happy.
    As for RM not having man management skills what was he to do, Tevez refused to play what would any manager have done in his place?
    RM said after the game Tevez will never play for City again, i hope the owners back him.