1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Wigan vs Nottingham Forest 3pm 31 August 2013

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by hbk4894, Aug 29, 2013.

1. hbk4894

hbk4894 Active Member

should be a good game

i am going for a 2-2 draw.

2. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

The thing is being in the Championship from the premier every game is a unknown and no matter how long Owen Coyle sits in other teams stands weeks before there's no account of what will happen on the day of the game. And the fact that dave whealan as said that it could take two seasons to gat back into the prem is a correct assumption because he knows that first you you got to no about the team you are going to face on the day of the game then next season you will no how to win that team to help yo get promotion.so ye hbk4894 going of our performance so far I've got to agree with what you say a draw could be the outcome of the game.but hey thanks for your post and your welcome back anytime. :emoticon-0150-hands

3. HP Sauce

HP Sauce Active Member

The difference between our 2-2 draws with Donny and Boro, and the 2-1 win over Forest was Rogne. Having a proper centre half pairing just made that one goal difference.

I was nervous about him at preseason friendlies but he was superb two weeks ago. Looking forward to the Leicester game today.

4. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

Ye me to HP but it's going to be a tough one